Can I ask you something?

Y/N's POV
I was in my own small, comfortable space, reading a nice, and interesting book. Lately, I've been reading books to help relax me with these feelings I've been experiencing.

It's a difficult thing to explain, yet the only thing that I can say about these weird feelings is that, well.. It makes me all warm and fluttery when I think of someone.

I figured that it was me having anxiety, and decided to read in an attempt to calm myself down, and it did, and with that, reading became a new hobby.

As I turn a page, I heard knocking at my door.
"You may come in, the door is unlocked!" I say, as I bookmarked the page I stopped at.
I looked over at the door, and noticed who the person was at my door.

It was ENA!

"Hello ENA! It's wonderful to see you on this lovely day!" I say.
"It's nice to see you too y/n! I hope I didn't interrupt anything important." ENA smiled.

Wait. Why are the feelings rushing back?

No no no, not now!

Her smile, what did it do to me?!

ENA tilted her head as she looked at me, looking confused.
"Are you alright y/n?" She asks, pulling me out of my own thoughts.
"Oh, u-um I'm alright, you don't have to worry about me!" I say, panicing a bit.

No..no what's wrong with me?

ENA...

"Very well then, let's move on and discuss of uh, something else.." ENA said, as she looked away.
"Oh, and what is it that you want to discuss?" I ask, getting a  small stare from her.
"Well, it's...iTs-" Her voice becomes static, and one part of her face (her sad side) was now talking.
The gloomy expression on the pale side of her face gave me small chills.

"I dOn'T wanT to tEll yoU, yOu'll haTe me If I do!" She cries, stepping away from me.

"E-ENA no no!" I rest my hand on her shoulder, and stroked it a bit. "Tell me, I'm not gonna hate you, I'm not gonna judge you, none of that." I say, as she then looks down at her feet.
She let's out a soft sigh, then looks up. Her face was normal, but her blue, gloomy side was about to speak.

"I've been having these weird feelings lately.. I can't say that they're negative, since the feeling affects me when I think of you.." She continues.
"I thought that ignoring the feeling would help me, but you're stuck in my mind all of the time!"

My heart skipped  a beat.

ENA thinks about me..

ENA.. Is feeling what I've been feeling..

I've read a book related to this;
This is love.

We're both experiencing love, right?
Is this really how it is? It's very confusing, yet.. I like it.

"Y/n.. Can I ask you a question?" ENA asks, grabbing my attention.

"Yes, of course."

"Is there a name for what I'm feeling..?"

My heart raced, it was getting harder to breathe.
I forced myself to relax, and sighed.
"ENA, you're in..." I attempted to finish the sentence, it was something I've never said before.

"ENA, you're in Love with me."

Her yellow side (happy side) was now speaking, though she couldn't say anything, she covered her blushing face.

"Ah, I couldn't think of the word, thanks y/n!" ENA said as she gets closer to me.

"Are you in love with me y/n..?"

I blush, and nod a bit. This love feeling worsened, but I still don't mind it. It's actually a nice feeling.

"O-Oh! Well then! How lovely it is to know that we feel the same way to one another!" She rubs her arm, smiling warmly at me. I smile back, and walk near her.

I pulled her into a small hug, getting a hug back from her.

"I love you y/n."

"I love tou too ENA.."