Jealous?

This was requested💕
___________________

ENA's pov
It was just another lovely day here in this wonderful place. I was with my most dearest friend, y/n! They hold a very special place in my heart, they mean a lot to me.

Y/n decided that they wanted to go see Merci, a good friend of mine that I enjoy spending time with. They never met her before, so hopefully, they'll like each other!

We arrived at Merci's place after walking and talking for a little while. When Merci answers the door, she gave me a grin.
"Hello ENA!" She said as her eyes then looked over at y/n.
"Oh, well hello there~" her hand puppets got close to y/n.
"Hi, Merci.. Right?" They ask, as Merci nods.
"You must be y/n! It's a pleasure to meet you darling~"

I didn't like how Merci was talking to y/n— it doesn't feel right.

"May we come inside?" I ask, as Merci nods.
"Of course, come in!" She moves out of the way to let us enter her home. She then walked over to
y/n "Would you like anything, drink or a snack maybe?" She would look over at me, then back at y/n.
"Oh, uh, a soda is fine, if you have that." Y/n said, as Merci nods. "ENA? How about you?"
"A glass of water is fine!" I say, still feeling the same feeling that I've had since I've been here.

"Please sit, I'll be right back." Merci said as she then leaves to grab the drinks.
Y/n sat on the couch, then looks up at me. They pat a spot on the couch, then mouthed "come here." With a smile.

I sat down beside them, sitting close to them to keep them near me.
Merci then came back with the drinks.

"A glass of water for my good friend, and a soda for this gorgeous person." As Merci hands y/n and I the drinks, I kinda sat there, feeling myself get.. Angered.. By how Merci was talking to y/n.

"ENA? Don't you want your water?" She asks, as I then take the glass of water. "Of course, yes yes." I say with a smile.
"Alright, so.." Merci sat next to y/n on the couch, getting very close to them.
"So y/n.. What made you want to meet me..?" Merci asks.

"Oh, well, ENA told me about her friends, and well, I've met all of them, except you, so I just thought it would be nice to meet another friend of her's." Y/n said, as she looks over at me.
My face began to heat up.

"Awe, that's nice. Well, I'm very glad to meet another friend of her's.. A very kind, and dashing one.." Merci said, as y/n then blushed.

My grip tightens on the glass.
"O-oh.. Well, I'm glad to hear that." They got shy around Merci.

Why can't they stop talking?
Why did I think this was a good idea?

They continue to talk.

"Oh, Merci you're words are so sweet and kind!" They said as Merci tilted her head.
"You're even sweeter darling~"
Y/n blushed more.

Why can't she just stop it?
Why can't I just pull y/n away, and take them home?

Why why why why why why why why why

"ENA!"
I snapped out of my thoughts to see that I gripped onto the glass so much, that it broke.
"O..oh dear. I'm so sorry, I sh-shouldn't have done that! My a-apologies, it was n-not m-m-my...my.."
My head turned, a different part of me took over.

"FAILURE!! I'M SUCH A NO GOOD FAILURE!" I cry, as I let the glass slide off my hand.
"E-ENA, hey, no no.." Y/n wraps their arms around me, as Merci stood up. Their hugs always made me all warm and fuzzy.
"ENA it's okay, accidents happen.." She then walked away from y/n and I.

"ENA...you've been silent for almost the entire time we've been here. Is something bothering you?" They asks.
My body then turns to face her, my tear stained face looks up at her.

"I don't like how she's talking to you.."

It took them a second to respond.
"ENA..?"
"Yes?"
"Are you..jealous?"

I froze.
I am jealous.
I am very jealous.

I started to blush out of embarrassment.
"I-I UH- AHEM UHM.. MAYBE HAHA WHO KNOWS I MAY JUST UH.. U-UHM UH YEAH HAHA-"

"ENA!"

They stopped me from my yelling.

"Why would you be jealous, she's only a friend?"
They asks, as I sighed, looking away.

That's when they gave me a certain, shocked look.
"When we get home, we'll talk more about this..okay?" They had a small, warm smile as they gave me a little hug.

Merci came back with a broom and dust pan.
"ENA, don't feel too bad, I break my glass cups often, which explains why you see me out buying more, hehe." Merci said as she swept the glass into the dustpan.
I smile, as I then looked over at y/n, who was looking at me. They blushed, then looked away.

For the first time in a while, I felt like something very positive will happen to me today, just by the look of y/n's cute expression.

I really hope they do understand why I am jealous, I want them to know how I feel.