Chapter 5: Yu Shimamura The Reporter- I

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls for One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Five- Yu Shimamura the Reporter I

**********

Just outside the spectacle of Mount Lady's debut, Deku was guided into the news reporter's van for an 'exclusive interview' courtesy of his accidental touch of skin. She had on a sultry smile on her face and playfully strutted her body before him not caring that he was a minor one bit.

Yu Shimamura, which was the reporter's name, pulled Deku into the van and locked the doors behind herself looking at him with a predatory smile.

'Drats! I did it again, okay, from now on I'm going to get a better hold of this Quirk and control whenever it activates. How I do that though...is another story. But first....' Izuku thought feeling his cheeks warm up with the sudden presence of Miss Shimamura pressing herself up against his young body.

"Say, kiddo, what's your name? I'd like to get to know you better before we start talking about Gal-might." She purred with half-lidded eyes staring dreamily into his own.

Deku resisted his nervousness and embraced this situation, again, if he was going to take control of this odd power he was going to have to grab the bull by the horns. He had already settled on this when unwittingly bringing his mother into it, although he'll admit he really liked having sex with her. Kendou too, Nana above all for him, and Mitsuki close to his heart like his mother.

'Well, time to be responsible.' He thought as he reached for Shimamura's waist and pulled her closely with his face meeting hers in a searing deep kiss. Her eyes went wide in surprise at first but then quickly wrapped her arms around his shoulders pulling the teenager deep. Their lips curled and squished gingerly together in a heated embrace with Yu eagerly sucking out his tongue into her own mouth.

'This kid...uuhhhh....he might be too young for me. Young enough to get me into some serious trouble, but dammit I must have him doing me!' Yu thought hugging him tighter and making Deku tongue out her mouth more aggressively making her mewl.

They made out passionately against the wall of the van sucking out each other's saliva with Yu melting every second. Izuku was passionate and filled with some unknown power that made her want to worship him, she grew very hungry for his meat and started rubbing a hand along his crotch noticing a rather large bulge underneath. She purred in excitement when feeling it. Making out with Izuku some more Yu grew hungry for his meat and lowered herself down to her knees with shirt and jacket becoming unbuttoned before his eyes.

His eyes widened in wonder as she undid it all completely letting her white lacy bra show through bearing a full pair of C-cups for him to admire. A hungry look crossed her eyes as she licked her lips and reached for his shorts.

"What do you say I treat you first, then you can do me a solid and maybe taste me, hm?" She purred undoing her zipper and shorts pulling it down past his ankles revealing his long turgid member out smacking the forehead of her face!

"Wow! You were keeping that thing hidden underneath?! It's huge!" She shrieked out in excitement as she massaged her forehead a bit then leaned forward to place her lips around the head of his length.

Izuku leaned back against the control panel carefully as she started wrapping her lips around his engorged cock. Yu lowered her eyes into lusty gazes and started bobbing her head up and down on it getting a taste of the teenager. Her lips were soft and fairly moist and squeezed gingerly around his large cockhead with her hands wrapping around his shaft. Izuku started moaning hotly as she continued blowing him sensually in low-level action. Yu was having fun seeing him breathe hotly at her actions and reached her right hand to her chest pulling down her bra cups to reveal her pink nipples to him.