Chapter 16: Nana Shimura III, Rumi Usagiyama I

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls for One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Sixteen- Embracing The Need; Breeding The Female Pro-Heroes (Nana Shimura, Rumi Usagiyama)

The blazing embers of Absolute Devotion grew ever stronger any day it was used and it now blossomed in strength from inside of its master's heart; Izuku Midoriya. The boy had started to have strange dreams as he tossed around in the bed he shared with his mother Inko Midoriya. She was still soundly asleep herself and wearing only a skimpy nightgown that was easy access for Izuku in case he felt the need to have a romp with her in the middle of the night. Apart from that, she was resting happily against her son's side while he tousled around in bed. The boy had the Heart of a hero indeed, but the strength of his twisted Quirk Absolute Devotion only grew stronger each time he made love to one of his girls or made a claim on a new one whether it was another horny teenager or a full-grown woman looking for love. Be it out of genuine love or raw bestial lust, Izuku wouldn't hesitate to charm any girl that caught his eye or felt the lust-inducing effects of AD by being within proximity of them. His latest acquisitions had been the mother of his classmate Momo Yaoyorozu's mother; Manami, and Kyoka Jiro's mother Miko. Izuku had enticed them both the very same day he first met them at the girl's house. When he had ravished them together with their daughters, a fierce glow of power started brewing inside of his body. It was a surge that was much more powerful than before as if it somehow knew that Izuku had successfully impregnated both older women during their night of intimate passion in Momo's bedroom atop her queen-sized bed. Having finally seeded two of his soon-to-be brides to the point they became his broodmares, Izuku's Quirk became stronger as a result and the dark power of seduction started twisting the boy's better nature, meshing it with his personality of a good and honest person. Perhaps part of Izuku always had a dark side inside him that he never let out before, but inheriting Absolute Devotion had started changing things for him for the better ever since. He got One-For-All, Nana Shimura's eternal love, gets to freely sleep with his Milf of a mother as well as any number of girls he wants including his very own classmates and teacher. But the darkness was still there in Izuku, he wouldn't be happy until he set out to take it all. All for one Izuku Midoriya.

Maybe it was years of feeling worthless by being Quirkless in a Society run by them or having been constantly humiliated by his former friend Katsuki Bakugou that served as the catalyst for this dormant feeling of bitter hatred and dark anger coming full-circle. Izuku was essentially a good boy at heart, but even good boys like him had a dark side to their hearts that have been tempered by years of misery and torment. He was no exception to the rule, but perhaps he was just the perfect host to bring the vile Quirk to its fullest potential. The same way it grew in strength, so too would Izuku's hunger for women increase. His feelings for each new girl extended beyond love and into the more primal and possessive territory of raw lust, but the genuine affection was still there and the rest was raw passion being demonstrated in bed. He already had Nana Shimura as his first true love, one who he sought to marry just as soon as he made it big as a Professional Hero all will admire and respect, but Izuku's mind another story. New ideas, more goals for extending beyond the boundary of Japan and into the world itself where beautiful heroes like Nana's American Rival Stars-and-Stripes flourished within Izuku's mind. The boy was getting various images in his dreams as he started truly becoming one with his Quirk of Absolute Devotion. It was showing him the promising sight of what his heart and his body yearned to see; All of his known women crawling towards him with hearts in their eyes and bodies naked to the letter...