Chapter 17: (Melissa Shield I, Nana IV- Mt Lady II)

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls for One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Seventeen- Seeding the Genes of a Tech Genius- Melissa Shield I / Nana Shimura

Two-Fer Omake- Mt Lady Rides Again!- Yuu Takeyama/ Mt Lady II

****

*Ring ring*

"Mmhmm.....ngh....."

*Ring, ring, ring-a-ling, get your pho---!*

*Click!*

"Nnghhh....! Hello?" Nana Shimura's voice picked up on the other, albeit in a groggy moaning tone as she stirred next to a naked Izuku Midoriya and slowly got herself out of bed with the sunshine beaming through the blinds to illuminate the room. Her phone was in one hand and she walked over to one of the windows, rubbing one of her eyes as she strived to wake up from her post-coital sleep.

"Oh, Nana-San. Did I catch you at a bad time? It's me, David Shield, remember? I used to work with All-Might before working with you some time ago.~" A kindly and somewhat youthful man's voice spoke out from the other end, revealing a glasses-wearing man in his late 40s with dark auburn hair sticking up in a basic spiked style and matching goatee beard around his chin.

He kicked back in his office hair and held a photo frame of himself with Nana Shimura and her predecessor Toshinori Yagi; All Might. A smile was brought to his face as he heard the groggy Japanese woman stir before speaking up.

"Hey, David, it's been a long time now, huh? I haven't heard from you in years, not since you went to work at I-Island to develop experimental Hero equipment. It's good to hear your voice and honestly, you did kinda wake me up. I'm a late sleeper now....*Eyes Izuku lovingly with a smile*...for a lot of reasons these days. But I don't mind, to what do I owe the pleasure? Just called to have a chat with an old side-kick and successor to Yagi like me? I have to warn you not to hit on me, I'm taken now and am very happy.~" Nana said, causing David to look dumbfounded as he wondered who could tame such a wild cowgirl like her romantically and survive having their pelvis shattered by her muscles.

'Wow, who would have thought? Whoever that lucky guy is sure must have a groin of steel since One-For-All makes muscle mass about a thousand times denser with stamina to last for days. Heh.' David Shield thought as he looked at the picture of his blonde, beautiful young daughter Melissa and eyed the tickets to Japan lying next to the passport and papers to live there. "I am happy to hear that, Nana-San. Hehe, whoever that is must have the body and strength to match you in your might. But anyway, I called to ask a favor of you. You remember my daughter, Melissa, yes?"

'Ah, that girl....she must be around Izuku's age now, isn't she? It's been forever since I've seen her and she's probably blossomed into a beautiful young woman by now.' Nana thought and looked over in Izuku's direction as he had Rumi cuddling next to the right side of his body. Both of them were naked as can be with the scent of sex still lingering in the air and a mess of sperm oozing out of the tanned-skinned rabbit woman's pussy just as Nana's twat was doing. She wondered how Melissa looked and considered giving Izuku a surprise as well as providing David with a possible future son-in-law or Baby Daddy for his daughter. "Oh, how is young Melissa anyway? It's been years now, so I can only guess as to how big she must've gotten in that time."

"Trust me, she is practically a young woman now. Quirkless she may be, but Melissa has won many trophies in all fields of academics and before she considers joining me on I-island to enter the career of scientific development of technology, she wants to spend four years attending UA academy rather than return to Academy. I don't know if you all have rules of Quirkless students being able to join, but Melissa wants to see Heroes-in-training up close by working in the support course and making friends over there. She only has a scant few over here and I figured she'd start up a robust new life among heroes with you helping her as a guide to all of Japanese culture and Heroics at UA. So what do you say? Will you help my daughter enroll and maybe provide her with a place to stay? If it is not too much trouble, I'll pay you for all her living expenses, obviously."