Chapter 8: Classroom Part Two (Mina Ashido, Pony T., Kyoka Jiro, Asui Tsuyu)

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls for One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Eight- Classroom Special Exam- Part Two:

Mina Ashido I

Tsuyu Asui I

Kyouka Jirou I

Pony Tsunotori I

*******

"Mmhmmm, Midoriya-kun.~" Shouko Todoroki mewled softly between Izuku's lips with her eyes closed.

Making out slowly yet passionate with the boy in an intense breath-sucking lip-lock the girl eventually pulled herself back revealing a serene smile on her angelic face. She looked into Izuku's as well and saw a dazed look and misty pair of eyes that said he enjoyed it. She shifted herself a bit more letting her buttocks squish firmly onto his thighs with tits jiggling slightly in front of his face, she ran her hands along his broad muscular shoulders lovingly while he took the time to admire the gentle beauty showing on her scarred face. In all respects, Shouko Todoroki was like some kind of Snow Angel to Izuku Midoriya, one that had been burnt and 'gifted' with the Quirk of fire on top of Ice. He figured she was just multi-quirked like him in a way since there was obviously something 'Added' to Deku's body other than One For All.

He would think on that some more but right now he was just dazzled by her gentle face staring lovingly into his eyes with a gentle blush on her cheeks. Also, her large tits pushing into his jaw tended to distract him quite a bit, especially since it made his throbbing erection stick out just outside of Shouko's thick heart-shaped ass seated on his lap.

'She's so beautiful! Then again so is everyone else, and they're staring at me like I'm a piece of meat.' Izuku noted watching as the other three girls behind Shouko started coming closer and closer to the point he was afraid they'd tackle him down and rape him.

Each one was ready to take the Midoriya cock for themselves for 'Round Two' and he took a brief moment to analyze who they were and remember them from role call earlier. Izuku looked past Shouko's right shoulder to see the cute Mushroom-haired girl Kinoko Komori flash him a seductive starstruck smile from behind her locks. She made a finger-in-the-hole kind of gesture with her hands basically saying she wanted to fuck him really bad. He looked to her right and saw the 'Ghostly' girl named Reiko Yanagi, she was a cute dreary-looking babe with a nice figure blossoming into womanhood like Momo's body had done. The way she held her hands in a slouched T-rex kind of angle made Izuku beam at her with a friendly smile. One that made her shy away from his eyes with a fierce blush. Next to her was another brunette like Komori, the girl with paw pad fingertips and a cute upbeat demeanor who went by the name Ochako Uraraka. She gushed excitedly with brown eyes sparkling and cheeks glowing with rising fascination with Izuku. Among the others she was perhaps the cutest of the class with her adorable round face, a friendly smile, and a thick pair of hips with moderate B-cup sized breasts. She cupped them into her hands in preparation and licked her lips hungrily as she and the others came closer. Lastly there was Shouko herself, still seated on Izuku's lap, looking back over at him with a mild look of disinterest as she held her hands onto the boy's shoulders for support.

It was obvious she wanted him all to herself right now and firmly kept her butt seated on his legs as though telling the other girls to wait their turn. She unknowingly smothered Izuku's face in her large fluffy breasts nearly suffocating him while the surge of Absolute Devotion continued to swell within his body. Izuku felt it like a second heartbeat making his mind more clouded with intense lust leaving little to reason and restraint.