Happy New Year!

Niall's POV.

Well, it's New Years Eve. Christmas was amazing. And now were cleaning the house since all the boys are coming. And then Gabbi, Ariel, Danielle, and Perrie...They're spending the night and leaving tomorrow. 

Cassie is cleaning the rooms since no one's been in them in a while. Cassie had upstairs and I have downstairs. I picked up the stuff and vaccumed. Cassie finished before me and came downstairs. 

"We have to go to the store for some food..They said there is going to be a storm later so we might as well stock up now.." She said. 

"Alright, we can go when I finish cleaning down here." I said.

"No, I'll go alone sice if you come we'll buy three carts full of food..I'll be fine." She laughed. she ran up the stairs to change. She came down in the pair of leggings I bought her, a oversized sweater and her new boots I got her. She had a beanie on and then she grabbed her coat. 

"Where are my gloves?" She asked. 

"In that drawer by the door." I said.

She grabbed them and the keys. She smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Just you cleaning..and me going out shopping for groceries..I just feel...at home..and like we're living together....I love it." She said. She grabbed her phone and took a picture..

I posed for the camera and she posed to twitter:

@xoCassxo: Aww look at us(: Cleaning and out for groceries..It's like we live by ourselves..xoxo

She kissed me goodbye and left. I watched her drive away and I grabbed my guitar and then the computer and a recorder. I do this sometimes instead of going to the studio...like mini recordings to take with me. 

I pressed play and started recording the song:

Am I asleep, am I awake or some where inbetween. I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me. Or did I dream that we were perfectly intwined? Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine? 

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss. And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this. I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl. And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world.

Truley, madly, deeply, I am, foolishly, completely falling. And some how you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me. Truley, madly, crazy, deeply in love, with you. In love, with you. 

Should I put coffee and granola on a try in bed? And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said? And tender touches just to show you how I feel. Or should I act so cool? Like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this. Or put this day back on replay and keep reliving it. Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same. My heart would fall apart if someone said your name.

Truley, madly, deeply I am, foolishly, completely falling, and some how you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me. Truley, madly, crazy, deeply, in love, with you. In love, with you. 

I hope I'm not a casualty, hope you won't get up and leave. Might not mean that much to you. But it me it's everything, everything.

Truley, madly, deeply I am, foolishly, completely falling, and some how you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me. Truley, madly, crazy, deeply, in love, with you. In love, with you. In love, with you. With youu-ooh.