Not Enough.

Cassie's POV.

"Oh come on Mum, you look breathtaking..I love it! It definitely fits all of your curves, and those bombs you got hanging off your chest.." I chuckle. I never really had big boobs, but my mum always did..

"You think?" She asked. I looked at her all around. The dress wasn't too tight but went out a bit at the bottom. It had a long tail and honestly, she looked stunning! I hope I look half as beautiful as she does at my wedding..I smile.

"You look stunning Mum..Really, absolutely beautiful." I said. she grined wide and turned a bit red in the cheeks.

"I fell in love with it when I saw it..But wearing it, this doesn't seem real Cass. Just everything, I have you back and you're in love, I'm in love again after your father, I just can't believe it. Everything us perfect." She said stepping down and hugging me in a warm, comfortable embrace. 

"I love you Mum" I whisper, a small tear down my cheek. She pulled away and looked at me.

"Oh dear, please don't cry, those beautiful eyes don't deserve it." She said wiping it away.

"I just miss him..more than anything." I said. I haven't seen Niall since Valentine's Day..and my birthday is in a week, and I can't believe I'll get to see him so soon..Tomorrow is so close but so far away..I just cannot contain my happiness." I said sitting on the white couch, which was quite comfortable.

"Listen honey, I know. It's tough..I don't know exactly what its like to have a famous boyfriend, but I'm trying to see what it's like. from your point of view. It's tough, but why would God want it to happen if he thought you couldn't handle it? Honey, you've been through more than you deserve, you are amazing and the strongest person I know. You'll be fine..everything will be fine. I promise." She said.

"Come on, let's go out to get some food, knowing you, you're probably starving." She smiled. She knows me so well.

~~

"Alright ladies, My name is Austin, I'm going to be your waiter for tonight. Can I start you off with some drinks?" He asked. I smiled. He was sort of tall, well, taller than me. he had this light brown hair that was a bit shabby..His piercing brown eyes staring deeply into mine as I asked for my iced tea. 

"Alright, take a few more minutes on the menu and I'll be back..any apatizers?" he asked.

"No thank you Austin." My mum said. I smiled.

"What do I want?" I looked around the menu to find something apatizing...I haven't eaten all day, I'm famished. 

"Here is you Pinto Gricio Ma'am...and your mango-peach iced tea I worked so hard on to make sure it was perfect for such a lovley lady." He said. His accent seemed different.

"Well thank you. But may I ask where you are from?" I smiled.

"New York, in America..Moved here a month ago." He said. 

"Wow, I used to live in America too! moved here quite a few years ago." I said.

"I see you've picked up an accent Miss." He said.very polite.I nodded.

"What can I get you ladies to eat?" He asked not taking his eyes off of me.

"I'll have the steak, cooked medium rare with potatoes, steamed vegetables and more potatoes please?" I smiled.

"Like potatoes a bit?" He laughed.

"Boyfriend's Irish...used to it." I smiled. His smile continued to stay on his face, even though I totally just shot him down..weird.

"Alright, sounds great. I'll be back with those soon." He smiled taking our menus. His han barely brushed mine, I saw his eyes darken and his sharp intake of breath caught me a little bit off guard.