Kiss Me.

**Three weeks later..the day before Cassie meets up with the boys.**

Niall's POV.

I couldn't wait for Cassie to get here..i was literally just jumping around the hotel..

"Niall, calm down lad...it's not like were going to a feast..chill out."Liam said.

"No, better. MY GIRLFRIENDS COMING!" i yelled jumping around again.

"Okay, i guess that is exciting..you really like her don't you?" he said.

"Liam, i think i love her..." i said calming down.

"Oh? You love her...Thats adorable.. HEY LADS NIALLS IN LOVE." he yelled.

"VAT! NIALL IN LOVE?" Zayn yelled.

"Bound to happen sometime..look at the way he freaks out cause she'll be here tomorrow...he's practically gonna jump out of his trousers." Harry said.

"AWWW! NIALLERS IN LOVE!" Louis yelled.

"Lads, calm down..don't wanna wake up the whole neighboorhood." i said. we were all going out for a bit tonight..i was just so excited i wanted to go and sleep at the airport.

We got into the limo and then to the club. We walked in and i went straight to the bar. I loved my alcohol but i don't wanna get too drunk tonight. Since a hangover when my baby was coming would not be good.

I drank a few shots and i started dancing with the guys and then they went somewhere..i didn't know where. I had a few girls come ask me to dance.. but i denied.

Finally it was time to go home and i got into the limo and back to my hotel room. I showered and got into bed..in less that 12 hours she would be here..I was sooo excited. I could barely sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*The next day*

Cassie's POV.

I headed to the airport and the girls went out a few days ago since i wasn't able to get a ticket..the poo poo heads.

I was on my way to the airport and i was in security when a little girl came up to me and tugged on my long sweater. It was freezing in the airport.

"Hello miss." she said.

"Oh you can call me Cassie love." i said bending down talking to her. she chuckled.

"Hi Cassie...um, can you sign this for me please?" she asked..she had to be about 5..it was so cute.

I took her little book and pink pen " what's your name love?" i asked. "It's Cali" she said. I smiled and wrote.

Dear Cali,

you are adorable! Thank you for making my day! Remember, you're beautiful! Thank you so much! I love you! <3

xoxo, Cassie<3

She smiled when i handed it back to her.

"Thank you. i love you. and i love Niall, please love him for me and give him a kiss please." she said.

"Of course love!" i said i hugged her and she ran to her parents and they waved and mouthed 'Thank you' i smiled and i mouthed, 'no problem' and i grabbed my things and got onto the plane. I decided to check twitter quickly.

@NiallOfficial My babes on her way!! I coud not b more excited!

I tweeted back.

@xoCassiexo- @NiallOfficial you really need to work on your spelling babe! but i'm on the plane now! practically jumping around.. #soexcited.