Amnesia.

Niall's POV.

"I can't believe this!" I breathed. I don't know what exactly happened, but all I know is no one can see me, or hear me, or talk to me..well, they can talk to the lifeless body on the bed right now..well, not completely lifeless...

."Niall....Niall..answer me." I heard someone saying as I walked into the room where I was.

"Niall...please wake up." They said. Multiple voices. I walked in and saw my best mates sitting there. I smiled. Louis had his arm in a sling, Zayn had some cuts and then a boot on his leg. Harry had a bandage around his midsection, and Liam had a boot on his leg too, with some cuts and bruises. 

How do they have injuries and I'm practically dead on the table, and Cassie....doesn't remember me.

"I can't believe this happened.." Louis sighed. 

"WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled..knowing they still can't hear me.

"I know..why him..out of all of us..all of us couldn't gotten hurt worse.." Harry said. 

"Yeah, I mean, there's not much we could've done lads..the car just hit us on the side Niall happened to be sitting on...we couldn't do much.." Louis said, trying to sound confident.

"But what do we do now?" Liam said, tears in his eyes now. I just wanted to hug him.

"Just wait...he's in a coma...we can only do so much..but we should go and check on Cassie..see if she's awake.." Louis said patting Liam on the back.

I thought through what had just happened..Car? Coma? What happened? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie's POV.

"Mum?" I asked.

"Yes love?" She said.

"Can you get me some food? I'm a bit hungry.." I said. She nodded and walked out of the room door..the ICU was a bit boring..I'm hooked up to all these machines...and the beeping of the heart monitor is going to drive me insane. 

My thoughts were interupted when there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. I saw four faces appear and walk into my room.

"Hi love...glad to see you're awake..how do you feel?" The curly haired one asked.

"Fine...and uh, you?" I asked.

"Just..uh, dandy love." He said sitting on the edge of my bed. They stood around me just looking at me.

"What?" I finally said chuckling. 

"Just..glad you're okay love." The one with his brown hair up and in 80 different directions.

"Okay, I'm glad you care..but, who are all of you?" I asked.

The look on their faces scared me. What was happening?

"You...you don't know who we are?" The one with the curly hair stuttered. I shook my head..

"No." I muttered. 

"Hello boys.." My doctor said. 

"Hi." They said in unison but barely audible..they all just kept looking at me..sadness in their eyes.

"So, you don't remember us..but do you remember Niall?" One asked.

I shook my head again..

"Who is this 'Niall' everyone is mentioning...besides my supposed boyfriend..okay, but I mean, I don't remember what he even looks like!" I said..exhausted after I finished.