Cloud Tower

Alfea's Library 

Me and Bloom sat in the library reading the books inside the library trying to find Stella's ring. My head goes back to last night's conversation with Icy.

"Before you leave Iris. You should know your family is hiding something from you. I overhead a conversion with your mother and your little prince's mother. Something about hiding the truth from you and you can never know. You should really look into it."

"There's got to be something in here. Adylunts' dreamcatchers? No. Invisibility ring? Hmm... Nibelung's ring? No... There it is! That's Stella's ring!" Bloom smiled snapping me out my daydream. "Cool! Lets go!" I smile grabbing her hand.

 Bloom and Flora's Dorm Room

"The Sword of Power. Part of the lineal right of the princess of the Sun and the Moon of Solaris! That means it belongs to you!" Bloom points her finger at Stella. "Of course it does! I could've told you that myself. The sword ring has been in my family... well... forever!" She smiles. "Yeah, but that doesn't tell us why the witches are so eager to have it." I add in. "Well, it is an important and valuable object." Flora says next. "The Trix aren't common criminals. There's got to be something else to it!" Stella frowns thinking.

  Trix?

Me and Bloom share a look. "Uh, excuse me! I must have missed something. Who are the Trix?" Musa smiles at us. "Oh, well that's the nickname we gave our three favorite witches." I look at Bloom.

Continue.

   She nods continuing. "Anyhow, We discovered other very interesting things about your ring in the book that I found at the library... According to the legend, the sword of Solaris was created a long time ago, nobody remembers when. It was sculpted out of a stone, immersed in the Spring of Light, which still flows today, and is only one of the many gifts offered by the Great Sacred Fire." Stella's eyes go wide "Woah! And I thought the history of Solaris was ultra boring!" We all laugh at Stella. 

"Ah, what's the Sacred Fire exactly?"Tecna asks.  This time I speak in a deep serious voice, much like Griselda. "Excellent question, Miss Tecna. Very pleased you should ask." "Hey, you sound just like Griselda!" Flora says making everyone laugh again.  "Hey Iris, isn't your power the dragon flame? Shouldn't you know about this?'' Tecna asks me. "For one, I dont have the dragon FLAME. I have the Dragon flame of ICE which is only part of Dragon Flame. And second, I barley know anything about my dragon Flame. My mother never speaks about my power or about Domino. And all the classes she sent me too had to do with Queen stuff."  

"Don't you think that's a little weird?" Musa frowns at me. "I mean yeah, but whenever i bring it up she always finds a way to change the topic." I didn't know why it bothered me so much when i asked her about it. Especially about the kingdom that disappeared from there. That one made her blood pressure rise and she would have to lay down after i mention it. So, I just stopped.

"Listen to this, the enchanted universe of the Magical Dimension as we know it was created eons ago by the mythical Dragon who sparked the Sacred Fire."

Outside Alfea

We walk around Alfea together continuing our talk. " Hmm, did the Dragon exist for real or is it simply a mythical symbol?" Flora asked. "Well, I think it represents an ideal. You know, the embodiment of good versus evil."Tecna replies. "Yeah, sure, okay. Uh, could you maybe repeat that in English?" I smile at her. "Stella, you must know the story." Musa says. We look at her. "Uh, well, ancient history is not my strong point..."Stella shrugs. "Oh, of course! Us princesses have different priorities." I wink at her. "Yeah! Shopping for instance." We all laugh again. Bloom stops " I'd like to know more about this dragon. I think I'll go back to the library. There are still too many questions left unanswered." "I agree, I'll come with." I smile at her. "See you later, girls!" The group waves at us. We wave back "All right. See you!" Bloom smiles at them.