First dance

"Good morning, everyone! As usual, it befalls to me to kick off the school year. Now, for those of you who haven't met me yet, I am Professor Wizgiz, your teacher of metamorphosis, or as I prefer to call it... the art of changing.." Wizgiz pulls the side of his mouth which snaps back in place, then suddenly transforms into Griselda. I smile amazed.

"The way you look!"

Students gasp in shock, then applaud. In combined voice of his and Griselda's. "Oh, but that's nothing! By year's end, you'll do better than that!" Wizgiz reverts and speaks in normal tone. "And since every ending must have a beginning, let us start with a simple exercise. Prof. Wizgiz materializes hand mirrors to everyone. "Concentrate. Look in the mirror, look at yourself, and think about changing the color of your hair." I look at myself and repeat in my head. Orange hair. Fire colored hair. Orange hair.

My hair does a change and becomes the same color as Bloom.

"Great job Iris."

I look at Bloom. Bloom attempts but fails." Don't worry, Bloom. If at first you don't succeed, try again!" I encourge her. We meet eyes and laugh. "Wow, we really do look alike.'' We giggle and keep practicing.

Winx's Dorm

"Let's try again, okay?"

Bloom and me have been trying for hours to help her change her hair. It was tiring. "All right, one last time and that's it. School's just beginning. You don't get it today, it's not the end of the world." I smile laying upside down.

"Where I come from, there's a saying: "Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today" I roll my eyes at her comment. "Where I come from, you either good at it or your not and that means your weak." Bloom frowns at me. "Wow, okay one more time." I sit up and groan."Ugh... all right, but remember, concentrate! Think of a color, and imagine your hair starting to change. New color slowly spreading from the root to the tip of your hair..."Bloom concentrates, but winds up making her bangs stick upwards. I laugh falling backwards.

" Great! See what I end up with?" she frowns. " Bloom! You're not paying attention! You're not concentrating enough!" I giggle. "Well, at least something happened, and that's progress!" Flora says coming in.

Flora walks over and sits next to Bloom. I sit up after finally calming down. " Look at this, I'm ridiculous!" Bloom sighs. "That's not true, all you need is a bit of practice."Flora says. Bloom shakes her hair back to normal.

Bloom sighs "You know, I've never had such a rough day." Bloom pouted. I felt bad for her. She was adapting to a new world. A new life for her." The first day's always like that." I tell her with a smile. "Girls, can I ask you something?" Bloom says looking at us. "Go for it." I grin picking up Kiko and petting him." Why are you here at Alfea?"

I go first.

" Because I'm going to become a great fairy! A successful, powerful, and of course, I also want to make people happy and protect them from evil, like my ex." I smiled.

" I want to become a real fairy, too, but I'm here primarily because I really love to learn." Flora answered sweetly.

I look at Bloom. "What about you, Bloom?" Bloom gets up to look out the window. "Well that's the problem. I have no idea what I'm doing here." she sighs. Me and Flora share a look. I didn't know how much longer she would last here....but i hoped it would be long.

Main Hall

I pick up my phone to call my sister. I ignored 20 calls from her in the past day. I knew she was going to be upset.