Chapter 14: Diary

.*• - means VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT, information. MUST-READ! The rest is also important. It all only makes sense if you read all of them.

The boy stood there hopelessly, with the guards holding him away from the queen.

"He is to be executed for violating the royal rules and getting my daughter killed!"

"you started it first,"

"Guard Gojo, and the guard that shot my daughter, is to be executed- no. They are to be tortured on the spot!" The queen announced.

The two guards were held by the arms, preventing them from escaping. Gojo sat sit, with a still expression. While the other guard started crying, desperate to escape.

The boy thought, "At least my suffering will end sooner," or that's what he thought.

BANG! The bullet was shot to Gojo's right knee.

BANG! Another bullet was shot to his left knee.

BANG! Shot to his stomach.

BANG! Shot to his right shoulder.

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

BANG! To his heart.

The queen placed her index and middle finger on gojo's neck to check his pulse.

"I can still feel his pulse, finish him." The queen said, pointing to gojo.

Gojo took his last breath and BANG! went the gun.

"Where am I?" The boy thought.

"It's so peaceful here,"

My vision went black. I couldn't see anything but it felt so peaceful. "Is this what death feels like?"

Soon, the cries of an unknown baby could be heard.

Someone tell the baby to shut the fuck up. NOW.

"Congratulations, it's a boy!"

A boy? Am I in a hospital?

"Oh my lord, his beautiful!"

"His skin is so pale!"

"He has such beautiful eyes!"

"If only I could have died, there and then,"

"So, what's his name?

"We decided, Satoru Gojo,"

Satoru gojo. Did I hear that right?

"Gojo because it's the name of our clan!"

Gojo, the name that Princess Astra gave me. Also the name of her family's clan.

Nononononono. I can't. No. I have already suffered more than enough for 21 years. No, I can't.

I CANT LIVE ANYMORE.