Chapter 15: red

"Dear Satoru gojo,

This very day, you rejected me. I saw it coming. I was prepared to cry. But,

I felt a different emotion whelm up in my body. Not those "butterflies in your stomach" but something else.

Despite being rejected, all I could do was keep a straight face and smile. Whatever happens, happens, and there's nothing I can do about it.

"I will avenge my parents," that's what I told myself every single day. But I know that even if I did avenge them, I would still feel like there's a single puzzle piece missing.

That's what I thought until I met you. You made me feel special in some unknown way. I felt very attached to you for god knows what. I always get déjà vus with you, which is weird but that is what made me think that "you're the one,"

Believe me or not, I woke up in a house with a letter beside me saying "this is our new home, you're 25 years old. Outside will be this guy waiting for you. His name is 'Megumi Fushiguro'. Now, you can live a more peaceful and happier life. Stay safe," (chapter 1)

Was it you who wrote the letter? Because the comfort you surround me with despite having a child's personality is indescribably soothing. Your smile, despite not being able to see your eyes. I could tell, you appreciated our little date.

That's why I gathered my courage to confess to you today, but that didn't turn out well. Sometimes I feel crazy, possessed by your love to the point where my mind wanders.

But today, when you rejected me, you helped me remember why I was here in the first place—it was to avenge my parents.

The Mikami clan. They assassinated my parents. My parents were framed. I had to live in an orphanage!

I will get my revenge. I may not be strong enough but the least I could do is die trying. I also want you to know, that I will love you forever, till the very end, 'even if you don't love me,'

But before getting avenge for my parents, I realized just how much you joke about making love with me. So I would like to ask;

"Was I only wanted for pleasure?"

The boy stared at y/n's words in disbelieve.

Has y/n misunderstood? Or has he.

He shook his head aggressively. He wondered;

"y/n thinks that she was wanted for pleasure'?"
"Avenge for her parents,"
"The Mikami Clan,"

"SHE'S GONNA DIE WITHOUT ME! SHE WON'T MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"

he tried to remain calm.

as he closed his eyes,

trying to stay at ease.

And soon,

a faded image of y/n appears.

It wasn't a clear one,

but clear enough for him to see her.

"Who's that guy she's with..."

He wondered.

"She could have taken me. why him?"

His jealously grew.

Which eventually lead him to teleport to y/n.

But what stood in front of him,

was her dead body.

Words could not describe how he felt.