Chapter 10: Pleasure

Recap

"All this time..."

"I was just wanted for pleasure,"

To be continued...

-
TW: strong language, NSFW I think, and Long chapter :)
Also, read this in a serious manner. Like chapters, 1-8 are meant to be read in a joking way but not for this
Friday, 3 PM

These thoughts occupied my mind while I was mindlessly walking from my dorm room :
"Is Gojo ganna pick me up?

Why am I stressing about this?

Unbelievable honestly.

I should run away."

"I should run away- Woah," the moment of realization that I had missed a step down bought me back to my senses.
(Idk if this makes sense lol. Like when you're not paying attention and like you thought there was a step but there was no step like yk?)

I have found myself in the school's garden.

Losing my balance with nothing to hold on.

"I'm really in no mood to deal with my clumsiness,"

Just as I thought of that, I felt a breeze.

I was expecting to fall hard on the floor, but instead, I felt an arm resting on my back.

"Holy shit, did I just die and I'm currently in the arms of an angel?"

I opened my eyes to be welcomed by a blinding light. Not long after and my eyes started to adjust themselves.

I was prepared to see the presence of a beautiful angel, welcoming me to heaven.

But instead, I saw gojo.

When I realized that, I wanted to dropkick him and insult him with the worst cuss words I could think of.

But strangely, I wasn't able to bring myself to do it. Was it the atmosphere? Or was it because of the other day?

"hey y/n, I can't hold you any longer. So could you get up?" Gojo said in a dull tone.

Did he just call me fat?

I jumped onto my two feet from hearing gojo's words. I looked away in embarrassment, trying to keep a straight face, and said "are we going to continue training?"