5.

Also sorry for the long wait here.

—-
"What do you mean I can't let it get removed?!"

"It could kill you."

"I..." he took a deep breath and sighed. "I'd rather be dead, than WICKED laying one more hand on me."

"Thomas, you'll just have to wait until Sonya is here. You know she can remove it." He nodded.

"Three." He then says, confusing everyone. "Two...one." Teresa appears, all bloody and shredded clothing. She's breathing heavily and as she nearly collapses Thomas catches her.

"Hey T."

"Thomas? Oh my god. That was— I teleported all the way from Rome to here."

"That—- how are you still conscious?! You used to pass out from teleporting to 50 miles ahead."

"I've been practicing?"

Thomas stared at her.

"You killed the dude who was after you?" She nodded.

"Lemme guess, he attacked you while you were at school too?" She nodded and touched his forehead, showing him.

****

DeeDee was walking on the track. It was a sunny day. She was reading when someone pulled the book out of her hand, she looked up to see Carita and her goons. The popular girls smiled evily as they looked through it.

"Restituiscilo, Carita," DeeDee said. (I used translate btw. 'Give it back, Carita')

"Perché? Lo sto solo guardando." (Why? I'm only looking through it.)

"Perché mom sono affari tuoi," DeeDee almost growls back.
(Because it's none of your business)

"Ugh, questa ragazza è così stupida." Her goons giggled. "E brutto."
(Ugh this girl is so stupid. And ugly.)

More laughter. DeeDee decided to leave the book. The book wasn't worth it.

"Tienilo," she said as she turned around. (Keep it)

Then she got a fist in her face. "SHUCK!" She cursed. A knee followed and everyone around them laughed.

"Hey, Teresa," the attacker smiled. She stood straight again and held her fists clenched out in front of her, recognising the guy.

"Hey Mateo," DeeDee smiled. He swung at her again and she ducked.

"Look, you know I don't want to hurt you but—"
"I know. Don't worry. WICKED wants me back blah blah blah. Sorry but if I have to, I'll kill you."

Mateo nods. "Same for you." He takes out a knife.

Teresa smirks and dodges. Then he threw it and it made contact with her stomach.

"SHUCKING HELL!" She screamed. Carita and everyone else looked horrified. Teresa didn't take the blade out, knowing it kept the blood in place.

She did a round house kick and he went down. Before he could get up she straddled him and started punching him. He took the knife out of her and she screamed in pain.

He slashed at her, and in a matter of seconds she was soaked in blood. He turned them around and now he was straddling her. She punched his throat and he flew backwards.

"Come on then Teresa! You're needed at WICKED."

"I'm never going back there," she said as she spit some blood out. All her classmates were staring at her.

"Suit yourself, A1."

"I really hate that name."

Mateo charged at her again and she kicked him and he went down again.

"You'll have to kill me, A1," Mateo smirked.

"I-"

"KILL ME THEN HUH?! IM AT YOUR MERCY!" He laughed psychotically.

She was frozen and when he moved he tackled her to the ground and held a stone in his hand. He was about to bring it down against her head and she flipped them around. With Tears in her eyes she says, "I'm sorry Mateo. But you'll see your baby girl again. I promise."

And with that she grabbed the stone herself and smashed it against his head. His skull split instantly. He died instantly.

****

"Then I teleported here." She was still breathing heavily.

"Oh, Ter, it's okay. It's okay." She broke down in Thomas's arms.

"Wait why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"My dad forced me to let them take the bullets out."

"Oh. You're still warm. Last time we hugged I noticed it."

Thomas chuckles.