2.

I'm Sowwy, it's super short

***

He wants to wake up. It hurts too much. This isn't a nice dream. It's a bloody nightmare. It's a nightmare that he can't seem to wake up from. Because this is  a dream. A nightmare. Because there is no way that his wishes were finally answered. No way in Hell. It's all in his head. He knows this for sure.

But it isn't the case. Because this is real. And Thomas doesn't want to believe it, which shatters Newt's heart.

"So WICKED programmed our simulations before we even entered them?" They all nod.

"They put a simulation in a simulation. They programmed our feelings. They basically controlled us all over again. They made Gally for example always so hateful. He's a teddybear. They made me depressed, I'm not. They made Teresa and Brenda bitches, they're the nicest girls I've ever met," Newt smiles.

"Is that why I haven't felt utter and utter terror, sadness, brokenness, failure every fucking second since I woke up?"

It breaks everyone's heart, and they nod.

"I don't like it. I felt like I had-"

"Control?" Brenda guesses with a soft smile. Thomas nods.

"I get that. It isn't nothing to find out most of your feelings were fake," Gally smiles sympathetically.

"Why don't I feel anything right now?" Thomas asked.

"It's normal. Your emotions have to regain a grip on reality. We all had it. It'll take an hour or so," Gally explained.

Thomas nodded.

"So... do we all still have our scars?"

They nodded sadly.

"What about my tattoo?"

They nodded as well.

"What year is it?"

"2020." (A/n obviously corona never happened)

"How long have I been missing?"

"Seven years."

"And the supernatural?"

"You've been involved for eight years. In the simulation it was after you returned, but the truth is that you were involved since before you went missing."

"How long have you all been missing?"

"Seven or eight years."

"Why did they take us?"

"Because of our powers."

"What?"

They all looked at each other.

"What powers? I'm human," Thomas furrowed his brows.

"Oh Tommy... no you're not."

"You're actually one of the most powerful ones here."

~~~~

I know it's short BUT MWUAHAHAHAHAH POWERS???? WUTTTTT HEHEHEHE