𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

*Riiiiiing*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Riiiiiing*

The final bell had finally rung. I quickly grabbed my things and ran out the door. Practically jogging down the hallways, arms full with not only my school work but also my many sketchbooks and art supplies. In fact I must've had so many things in my arms that I somehow couldn't see the 6 ft. tall redhead only a few feet in front of me. And of course, as if this were some cheesy romance story, the two of us had collided....

No literally. We collided.

I was knocked back onto the ground by the seemingly unaffected male. I immediately began scrambling to pick up my belongings, not daring to look up out of embarrassment. That is until I felt another pair of hands helping me. I lift my eyes to see a pair of red ones staring back into mine. How pretty.

I feel my face start to heat up and instinctively look down.

"Crap that's embarrassing. I gotta get the hell outta here."

And with that thought I stood up and ran all the way to where I had originally planned to go: The Art Club. Upon my late arrival I'm greeted by my best friends; Azumi and Hanako.

"You're late Prez."

MEANWHILE

(Tendou's POV)

After the shorter girl had run away I looked down to notice I was still holding one of her sketchbooks. I wonder why she had left so quickly once she looked at me. Probably my appearance again. What a nice reminder.

I hesitantly opened the sketchbook looking for a name or something to help me return it, But once my eyes landed on the first page I noticed..

"Was this girl drawing manga?"

I began reading it as I continued walking to the gym.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(a/n: Hi and welcome!!! I am SO sorry if this isn't good or if it's confusing right now! This is my first time writing anything like this, like AT ALL. Hopefully in the near future things will be less confusing and the story will come together haha. And of course any input and advice is greatly appreciated and welcomed! I apologize if the grammar is wrong btw. I'm not 100% sure how often I'll be updating, probably a few more times this week and then maybe change it to once or twice weekly updates. Anyways <33333 Thank youuuuu!)