𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥: 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞

(2nd person POV)

Tendou was sitting in class, his head resting in the palm of his left hand. He was struggling to focus today and was worried this would continue into practice. He didn't want to disappoint Wakatoshi, but all day his thoughts were filled with (L/n). He was happy to have met his favorite manga artist. Learning that (Fake name) was really (L/n) and she went to his school made him excited for some reason. He wanted to learn more about her.

Once school was over Tendou headed towards the gym hoping that seeing his teammates would help him take his mind off of her. He ran into the gym singing as per usual. That was until he was faced with an angry looking Semi.

"What's wrong Semi Semi? You look more mad than usual?" He said tilting his head.

Semi said nothing to him and pulled him by his arm out towards the hallway. And that's when Tendou saw her.

"L/n-san? What're you doing here?" he said in his usual cheery tone. A smile now plastered on his face. She opened her mouth to reply but Semi spoke before she could get anything out.

"Why were you at Y/ns house yesterday?" he asked.

"Huh? How'd you know I was there? Are you two close?"

"He's my annoying ass cousin. He was bringing me some food when he saw you leave." She said before turning to Semi, "Listen it's not a big deal ok? He just stopped by to drop off my sketchbook. I don't know why you're so over protective." she looked down as she crossed her arms.

"Sketchbook? You mea-" Semi began only to be interrupted.

"Yeah he knows. Jeez Eita it's not that serious, he already promised not to say anything."

Semi glared at Tendou while he made a zipping motion across his mouth finishing it off with a lock. Semi then rolled his eyes before continuing,

"So what are you guys friends now or something?"

You and Tendou then shared a glance before each of you responded

"YEs" "Sort of i guess?"

Semi grunted before saying, " Fine. Since you're already here, why don't you stay and watch the practice? Maybe I can walk you home after or something?"

"Sure."

The three of you reentered the gym as practice began. You tried to pass the time by doing sketching but your eyes kept landing on the tall redhead. You were amazed at how he seemed to dive for the ball without knowing for sure where it'd go. Without noticing you had subconsciously begun sketching him. The way he moved and the look on his face every time he blocked the ball. You couldn't resist but sketch it. Before you knew it you were back in the zone and sketching. You hadn't even noticed practice had ended. You felt a face peeking over your shoulder.