𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘: 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘

(Y/n POV)

School had gone by fairly quickly and I was seated in the art room. I had just finished my last project and was wrapping up club activities.

"Alright guys before we finish for today lets go over the schedule." I looked down at the clipboard.

"So tomorrow personal projects are due, please make sure those are finished! Ok and after that we begin making posters for the festival coming up in a few weeks and discussing what we as a club will do. Then after that it'll be time for our second personal projects...I think that about wraps everything up. See you guys tomorrow!"

I began gathering my things when I hear "oooOOOOoOooooOH WALKIN BUDDIE!!!"

I turn to see Tendou swinging on the door. I couldn't help but smile.

"Uh h..hey" I sling my bag over my shoulder as I walk over to him.

He smiles down at me and we begin walking. We reach the school gates and I can't bring myself to look at him. Not because I'm scared or anything, just..nervous? I feel the gravel crunch beneath my feet. The suns hidden by the clouds. It's a bit breezy today, the cool air sends a shiver through me.

"Hey" he speaks up and I quickly look up to him. "Do you wanna wear my blazer? I won't get cold."

I think about it as my cheeks get red.

"Promise?"

"Promise. Here." He slips it off and places it around my shoulders as I slip the sleeves on. He sees that the sleeves go way past my hands so he leans down just a bit to roll them up. Our eyes flicker and meet, he keeps his eyes on mine as he finishes up with the sleeves. As he stood up I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

After a few steps he speaks up again.

"Hey so uh i didn't embarrass you back there or anything right?"

"Uh what do you mean?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"Yunno. When I picked you up from the club room? Was I too loud?" He was holding his arms behind his back and was looking at the sky.

"No. I thought it was...cute." I said slightly embarrassed.

Why tf am I being so BOLD?

I hear him chuckle before he stops and puts an arm over my shoulder.

"Oh? L/n-san thinks I'm cute huh? I think you're cute too yunno."

My face feels HOT. And I almost trip over my own feet.

"whoOa" I catch myself. "Uhh you do?"

He nods his head and smiles at me.

"Especially now that you're wearing my blazer. In fact I wouldn't mind seeing you in it more often."

I look down trying to hide my face.

IS HE FLIRTING OR WHAT

I look up and see we're coming up to my house.

"Well uhm. Looks like we're here. You can have your blazer back!"

I began walking a bit faster so i was now a few feet in front of him. I rest my hand on the back of my neck.

"Oh and by the way, I'm really sorry about this whole thing. And then running into you. And that the draft is taking some time. I'm trying to hurry!" I laughed.

"Oh don't worry. I can wait, I'm just excited!"

He suddenly moves to block me from the house gate and grabs my shoulders.

"You know i'm not just using you for your manga right? I actually want to get to know you."

"Oh. You want to know me?"

"Well duuuh. In fact! Lets hang out. We can do something Saturday." he smiles and begins walking off.

"Oh sure!" I say trying not to sound like an idiot.

He turns his head back to me and flashes me one last smile before he leaves.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(a/n: I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAD HEAVY WRITERS BLOCK. anways this feels shitty uhhhh but i have plans for the next chapter. sort of.  )