ch 1 :: eye contact and a lip bite

"she wasn't looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.."

___________________________

TW : assault
___________________________

monday, december 3rd
time : 6:19 am

scarlette malfoy

"oh come on, scar! we are gonna be late!" dalia groaned. late my fucking ass, it's 6:19 in the morning, i'm not leaving this bed.

nope.

"dalia," i sighed, "it's too early" i huffed, my voice muffled in my pillow, "we have like one more hour, go find valentina or something"

she groaned, "she's too busy hooking up with blaise, i've told you this!"

"fucking shit" i mumbled, "find jewel then"

"jewel is all the way on the other side of the school, and one more hour will get us detention, again"

"last time we were late because you kept giving my brother heart eyes, we have one more hour" i yawned, rolling over.

"oh come on, that was once! plus my boyfriend is-"

"boyfriend?" i furrowed my brows, propping myself up on my elbows, "what boyfriend, dalia?" i laughed.

"n-no one, it's nothing actually, just a hook up" she said quickly. i rolled my eyes and sat up, i guess i could get up now. "you can't lie to me dalia, just tell me who you shagged, it's not that big of a-"

"goooodmorning ladies!" my brother sang, busting the dorm room door open. dalia started blushing, she's always had a thing for my brother, yet she's never told him.

as much as i would hate to see them kiss every three minutes, i do want the best for her.

"fuck you draco" i groaned, standing up. he chuckled, walking towards me with open arms, "there she is! my favorite sister!"

"i'm your only sist- no! draco don't fucking hug-"

"aw but you love it when i hug you" he teased, wrapping his arms around me tight. i scoffed at pushed him off me, "i only let mum, jewel, valentina and dalia hug me, weirdo" i giggled.

dalia smiled and walked up to me with open arms. i pressed my hand against her forehead, stopping her, "not now"

she frowned and shoved my arm away, jumping herself at me with opened arms, embracing me in them. i was hesitant but i hugged her back, she would cry if i didn't hug her, she knows how much i hate it but will always think she did something wrong.

"that's two hugs!" i laughed as dalia let go of me, "now, draco i need to change so shoo" i gestured. he frowned and went to the door, "i'll be waiting"

for who?

who will you be waiting for draco?

and then he left. "dalia?"

"yes scar?"

"are you dating my brother- i won't get mad!"