ch 3 :: voices and images

"it's like i want to he alone, but i want to be touched.."

_________________________

TW : talk about death/suicide

EVERYTHING HAPPENS LIKE SUPER FAST HERE SO PAY ATTENTION!

typos : pls ignore i'm trying i swear

oke shoo!
_________________________

wednesday, december 5th
time : 12:10 am

scarlette malfoy

"please?" dalia begged, sitting at the edge of my bed.

"no. piss off." i groaned, turning over and pulling my blanket over me.

"but it's free period-"

"that's exactly why i want to sleep"

she groaned and threw herself back on my legs, "you're no fun!" she huffed.

"your elbow is digging into my thigh" i said lowly, "ouch"

she got up and frantically apologized. i told her it was fine and tossed the blanket off my body, "what did you want to do?"

she smiled and squealed, "really?"

"hurry before i change my mind-"

"i want you to teach me legilimency" she blurted out. lazily, i propped myself up on my elbows and looked at her with a raised brow, "legilimency?"

"legilimency" she repeated. i sighed and thought about it for a second, it drives people mad really. hell, it drives me mad. so i've been told that it's the dark lord's pleasure to invade the mind. and i must say- you didn't hear this from me but,

tom never became voldemort like some others have said. he stopped aging supposedly at forty. he has grown more evil as it comes, yes he's still the dark lord, yes he's still incredibly vile and powerful but he's still tom. nobody knows that he's still a human himself, or that he really even is. hence why people still fear him.

again, that's what i've heard. from my parents, my brother, some staff here at hogwarts.

i haven't heard from him in ages, nor my aunt bellatrix.

it's like they've disappeared. bellatrix escaped from azkaban in 1993 actually, but she never came to visit. she's completely gone, off the grid is what it seems. father and mum have tried looking for her because they know how to keep her safe and away being sent back.

but besides that, legilimency is a dangerous thing. dalia could have all her memories and feelings ransacked due to her not knowing occlumency.

"so can you?" she asked, "i'll let you do it on me and then you can show me"

"interesting.." i smirked, "but i cant, unless you want your memories-"

"i'll be fine" she said, raising her pinky, "scar, i promise"

i stared at her pinky, trying not to smile, "you and that pinky" i said through a small laugh, "just this once" i told her, locking my pinky with hers.