ch 4 :: sleeping hours

"she is a brutally soft woman"

___________________________

thursday, december 6th
time : 5:19 am

scarlette malfoy

shit, i cannot fucking sleep. i was supposed to be asleep about seven hours ago but i haven't stopped thinking about what i saw in the restroom, and what ended up on my hand.

also, it's raining right now actually. i stood up and opened up my window to let the cool breeze in. the smell of rain plus the cool breeze it brings, i really need to get out right now.

dalia is still sleeping, soundly, peacefully. I was never able to sleep like that, something is always bothering me.

right now it's that bloody image i saw!

i need to clear my head.

i carefully walked over to my closet and opened it up, making sure i didn't wake dalia. then i pulled out my violin, it's been hidden in here for about three years. i placed both the violin and the wand on my bed before going to grab a coat. as of right now i'm wearing a short dark green nightgown and black slippers. i slipped on the coat and grabbed my wand, the violin and the wand for the violin.

*hiss*

juniper rised from her slumber and slithered out of the bottom drawer of my nightstand. "you would like to come i assume?" i whispered to her as i bent down to pick her up. once she was wrapped around my hand and forearm, i started to quietly exit my room.

"astronomy tower" i said clearly, closing my eyes. everything started to spin and i will always, always hate that feeling. once i felt that it stopped, i took a deep breath and put my wand on the wooden table in the tower, then setting juniper down next to it.

"i haven't touched this in a while, don't judge"

i started to play a song my mother taught me when i was little. after a while, i heard a footstep behind me. quickly, i turned around and saw nothing.

absolutely nothing.

i cleared my throat and started to play again. closing my eyes, feeling the music.

"scar?"

i hit the wrong note which caused the violin to make a loud screeching sound. "cedric?!" i yelled in a whisper, turning around a meeting his face, "what the hell are you doing up this late?"

"i'd like to ask you the same thing" he chuckled.

"funny."

we both stood in silence. a gust of with flowing through my hair. "so?" i blurted out, breaking the silence, "uhm- what brought you here?"

cedric cleared his throat before speaking, "i heard someone talking, it was pretty quiet. then all i heard was whoosh!"

how did he hear that?

i nodded in response, taking my lips between my teeth. "you play?" he asked. i smiled and shook my head, "no i just carry it around so i can look cool" i joked.