Chapter Thirty Four

Silently Falling (ORIGINAL): Chapter Thirty Four

"West, we really didn't think this through." I mutter as he comes back from the bathroom. He woke up fifteen minutes ago to get in the shower and accidentally woke me up too.

He walks in with jeans on, but his torso is bare and utterly desirable. I know people say it's all about the personality, but a carefully sculpted chest doesn't hurt either. His torso and hair are glistening with water droplets and I have to remind myself how to breathe.

"How so?" He asks, running the towel draped around his neck through his hair.

"I have nothing to wear, and we won't have time to stop by my house." I say, finding it a little challenging to keep my eyes on his; all they want to do is stare at his body.

He smirks and walks over to his closet. "Way ahead of you," he says, pulling out his sweatshirt.

I raise a brow and he elaborates.

"Just wear this. Don't all girlfriends want to steal their boyfriends jackets?" He asks, raising his brows at me.

I purse my lips in agreement and stand up, taking it from his hands. He smirks and his hands dart out to hold me in place before I can go to put it on.

"I never got my good morning kiss." He says.

I can smell the shampoo in his hair mixed in with his fresh cologne and mouthwash. "You rushed out of bed before I could give you one." I mumble, suddenly self conscious of my own morning breath.

I suffer from extremely disgusting morning breath and I'm sure it's not too appealing to him.

He chuckles and dips his head down, water droplets landing on my skin from his hair. He kisses me gently, pulling away so that I can get dressed, or because my morning breath was too much to handle.

"I'll be in the kitchen," he says, pulling a shirt on before trudging out of his room.

I sigh and look down at the sweatshirt in hand; it's a simple gray hoodie. I quickly change into it, wearing my leggings from yesterday along with it.

I see a brush on his nightstand and I vaguely remember him bringing it in for me earlier. I run it through my tangled hair and make it somewhat presentable before leaving the room and walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh bacon!" I exclaim, lunging for the plate in the center of the kitchen table. I start shoveling it onto my own plate, leaving just enough for West and Casper.

"And there she is," West says, walking over and kissing my forehead. "You look amazing in my sweatshirt by the way." He smirks.

"I look amazing in everything," I reply with a sly smile.

"Well that jean jacket you wore the other day..." He trails off.

I gap and smack his shoulder, "Take that back!"

"I can't," he winks, taking a piece of bacon from my plate.

"We really need to do something about you stealing my food." I scowl, watching as his jaw flexes with each bite.

He grins and reaches for another piece, snagging it before I have time to slap his hand away. "No we don't."

OoO

"So it was just a rumor, she's not actually pregnant." Gray says as he walks towards me and Alyse. I see his relief evident on his features as I look up from my phone.

School just let out, and it's needless to say that Gray was shocked to hear that I spent the night at West's. He kept teasing me about it all day, and Toby wasn't to happy with the things he was insinuating. Apparently he wasn't entirely on board with me staying at West's last night, which I was unaware of.