10.

"Awwww, see couple goals" Tay Tay chirps while staring at the pictures I and Saleem took on my phone. " I'm certainly going to post, guy come let's do a lomotif for you now" She adds, the big smile on my face not planning to wear off anytime soon.

Thinking about my day with Saleem sends the butterflies living in my stomach crazy.
Literally. " Well we had a great time at the mall today, we got lots of nice stuff and enjoyed the company of Haneef. The guy is a whole vibe I swear" Juwee says from my left hand side. " I swear, he's funny and omoh, he sabi dance. Forget the fact that he's posh and classy and all that but if he start him leg work ehn, he dey give them hot hot"

" I think I have a video of him dancing from earlier. There was this store that was playing one gbedu like this ehn, come and see" She adds again and shows me the video of Haneef dancing care freely with a vibrant smile on his face.
" He sabi o" I comment and turn to my right hand side to surprisingly meet Tay Tay blushing at a text she received from her phone. " Guy, who's making you blush like that?" I ask, startling and causing her to hide her phone away from me. " I'm sure it's one of the fine guys Haneef convinced her to exchange numbers with at the mall. I forgot to tell you that part of the day" well this is very interesting.

" you see Haneef and Tay Tay caught some guys staring lovingly at Tay Tay, and they were fine. There's one in particular she picked interest in most, a black American dude, one Salman like that. You should have seen him in person guy, he's so cuteee" Juwee chirps and I tilt my head to find Tay Tay actually blushing, which is very rare and that simple action is enough to melt ones heart. " He seems to be nice, and really interesting. I just hope he can be someone I can actually relate with" Tay Tay comments and begins to scan through the pictures they took with Haneef.

" so did you get to know why your sister and Haneef broke up?" Juwairiyah asks out of the blue and my mind races to the scene that occurred moments ago. " I am supposed to be asking you that cause you spent the whole day with him"

" Well we were too engrossed in everything we saw and totally forgot about asking" She answers and I sigh heavily. " I actually met him in the elevator after Saleem dropped me off. Some kid made me fall and my ankle hurt a bit so yours truly Haneef overreacted and carried me, saying " Saleem wouldn't be happy if his best friend let's his girlfriend walk in pain", something like that sha. Sha he said Ameerah broke up with him without any valid reason and the funny part of this whole incident is that, she saw me in his arms in the elevator, argued and wallahi, she almost cried" I say and watch my friends lift their lips to say "ah" in surprise.

" That's some complicated shit right there" Juwee remarks and Tay Tay sighs heavily before slipping in a comment. " Toh gaskiya, that's really some fucked up shit that we shouldn't include ourselves in"

Dinner with girls alone wasn't bad at all, we discussed about how everyone's day went and how happy we all were. We ate pizza and ice cream, not the healthiest dinner ever but we still ate and got along pretty well.
We decided to all go to the beach tomorrow, it was tough selecting the perfect beach we could go to cause mehn, there are tons of beautiful beaches here, but we luckily decided to go to Umm Suqeim Beach because of the amazing reviews and yes, they have a section for kite surfing, and an amazing view of burj-al-Arab.

" Zakiyah, can I please talk to you?" I hear Ameerah call out after peeping into our room from opening the door. " Sure" I answer and carefully get up from where I was already preparing to doze off.

My bestfriends are already fast asleep, cause it's past 12 and yeah we all need to get our beauty sleep against tomorrow.

" What's up?" I ask after walking to where Ameerah stood outside our room door. " Well, I couldn't go to sleep cause I'm honestly worried about your relationship with Haneef" here we go...