2.

" Tay Tay, no makeup please" I have never and will never be a big fan of makeup, maybe little lipstick and eyeliner but other than that, I'm so not a fan. " You just got out from the toilet and you're already complaining, I'm going to make you look good and don't even think of saying no. It's either you kill yourself or you let me touch up your ugly face"

" Tayibah is mad I swear" Juwee answers between laughs. I called my girls over so they can help me get ready for Daddy's event tonight. They've been around since after 4:00pm and I filled them on what happened earlier this morning.

It's still so hard to believe that I actually saw Saleem Idris Yahaya again. Back then, he was the sports prefect in school and all girls loved him but rumour had it that he never dated anyone before.
Never.
Even with all the pretty girls swamping over him like bee's and their honey hive, he wasn't interested.

He was a really nice boy, athletic, very handsome with the usual pointy nose, thin lips, small eyes and full eye brows. All teachers loved him.

" So what are you wearing tonight?" Juwairiyah asks as I sit beside her on my bed and grab my glow kit from my bedside drawer. " Well a dress, I don't know how to describe it"

" This?" Tayibah asks, calling our attention to where she's standing with my plain pink dress in her hands. "Yes" I answer and she slaps her forehead immediately.

" You're a village girl wallahi" she comments with a hiss and begins to quickly fold my dress. " The dress isn't bad ai"

" Yeah and it's not nice either" She's looking through my clothes now, well I hope she finds something nicer. Tayibah is the kind of girl that craves for everything to be organized and simply perfect. Might I add, she's extremely beautiful.
Tall, curvy and damn, she has these side burns that are so nice and long lashes and oh my goodness.
She's a beauty!
Her siblings are way prettier though, they're the actual fulani's. Fulani blood runs in their veins.

" Here, Aunty Nafisa made this, you've never worn it" She's holding my blue shiny lace ruffled cookie wrapdress. " The hell!,  I wore this dress to your sister's wedding and the way my body was itching me ehn?!. Please o, check for something else" I vividly remember myself swearing not to ever wear the dress again after Tayibah's elder sister's wedding. The experience was a nightmare, the lace couldn't stop choking me. " I personally love this dress, you're just over exaggerating. It'll look so nice on you" Juwee backs up and I roll my eyes in annoyance.
" I swore to never wear it again so just look for something else alright?" I say nicely and she continues to rummage through my clothes.

The three of us have been friends since childhood. Our parents are friends so we joined the friendship train. Our families are from well-off and reputable backgrounds so that made us stick closer to each other.
For family sake. I love my bestfriends, though they can goof around and do crazy things, extremely crazy things, they still always have my back.
Always and forever. " Guys, DanLadan is finally getting married"

" Really?" I and Tay Tay ask in unison as we swiftly rotate our heads backward to stare at Juwee who's looking at her phone. " Yeah, she just sent an invitation video to the group and it's so nice"

" So Khairiyah is finally getting married" I don't know why but my statement came out in a questioning tone and of course, Tay Tay used the opportunity to attack me quickly. " No o, Tanko is getting married" She's such a bully.
" Why do you hate me so much?" I ask with a pout as she takes a reddish-cream dress from my wardrobe. " I really hate you because you're a mumu"

" Kai, Tay Tay you're such a bully, leave my Zaki alone. The wedding is in three weeks fa, five events ma" Juwee says and Tayibah slams her butt beside me. " I expected something like 10 events ma, no be small money dem get" Tayibah comments as she hands over the dress she's holding to me.