Nighmare/Origins

3rd person

"Wow, your quirk is so cool Kacchan!" a little green haired boy exclaims. A spiky haired blond smirks at the greenette.

"Of course it is Deku, I'm gonna be number one hero with a quirk like this!" he glares at the greenette. "Unlike you Deku! A quirkless wannabe like you can't be a hero!" The greenette frowns at the blond.

"But Kacchan, I do have a quirk, you just can't see it..." tears prick in the corner of the greenette's eyes and the blond just laughs.

"Yeah right! You just say that because you don't wannna face the fact that you are a quirkless deku!" The blond shoves the greenette to the ground then walks away. The greenette stands up and brushes the dirt off his pants. Eventualy another greenette approaches the young greenette. The two greenettes both go to the nearby apartment where they live.

"Mom?" the young greenette grabs the older's attention.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I can be a hero?"

"You will be one of the best heros ever!" the greenette's mom mother tells him. "Even if you don't have a flashy quirk this quirk will keep you safer than any other quirk could ever!" The mother gives her son a reasuring smile and gets a bright smile in return.

"Do you have any ideas for your hero name yet?" the mother asks.

"Yeah! I already know what name I want! Do you wanna know it!?" The greenet asks, excited.

"I would love to hear it"

"My hero name will be All Life!"

"Why did you choose All Life Izu?"

"Well it still is close to All Might and it has to do with my quirk! Also it's a promise to save all the lives I can!" The mother smiles at the 6 year old greenette

"That's very noble Izu," the greenete smiles at his mother. "Now how about you help me with something?"

"Help you? With what? Is the monster in the closet back?" The mother chuckles at her son.

"No, it's nothing like that. I need your help making dinner, we're having katsudon tonight!"

"We are!? Then what are we waiting for, lets go cook!" The little greenete rushes to the kitchen with his mother following behide him.

The scene quickly shifts to a diffrent time. The once peaceful apartment was now in flames and one of the wall was colapsed displaying a fight between the number two hero and a random villian. The two greenettes were trying to get down the wall to evacuate the burning building. Eventualy the two greenettes reach the ground and start to move away from the burning bulding and hero. They were almost in the clear when Endevor sent a barrage of flaming attacks at the villian and one insted came rushing at the seven year old greenette.

Before he could react his mother launched in and shoved her son out of the way, taking the flames for him. She didn't even have a chance to scream as the flames turned her to ash almost instantly. The young greenette stared in horror at the pile of ash that moments ago was his loving mother. Nobody around him had even noticed what happened. He ran.

----------------------------------

Izuku's POV

I sit up in bed, pulling at my hair and hyperventlating, slowly gaining control over my breathing again. After I calm down enough I stand up and walk to the cupbord and grab a waterbottle. I chug the whole thing then looks at my makeshift clock.

'It's only like five in the morning... that dream again... does the world really love torturing me this much? It's too early for me to go back to bed or even patrol. I guess I can work on my RSBs and GBs.' I smirk 'Yeah, I'll do that. The hobo won't know what hit him.'

Thanks for reaning my crappy story. I'll probably have random updates because I have a youtube channel and school, but I'll update this when I can.

644 words