New Friends and Torture Cookies

Izuku's POV:

Well isn't this just a lovely way to end my week? First my boyfriend cheats on me, then I out myself as a kid to one of my only friend/parental figure(?), and finaly I manage to have a breakdown on said person's shoulder and then kidnapped(?)... Plus I just had to have a nightmare and try to lie to him. I couldn't, I just left out inportant details.

Like that did much to help though, I can see the worried glances that he sends when he thinks I'm not looking. I don't think he even realizes how often he's doing it.

Another thing that sucks is that in the heat of the moment I told him I'd stay over for the night and now I can't use my night life as a distraction. I can't even finish compiling evidence to use agianst Endeavor here.

So now I'm stuck here, granted it's not all bad. Present Mic, sorry, Yamada is out on patrol but he'll be back in a few hours. Shōta is laying down in the corner of the living room in his bright yellow sleeping bag with a cat lying on top of him, don't ask me, I have no clue where the cat came from either. I have yet to move from my spot on the couch.

"Hey Uni? Wanna come play some video games with me?" I look toward the hallway to see Aizawa (Hitoshi not Shōta) leaning against the wall with a remote in his hand.

"Sure, why not? I'll just warn you I haven't played any video games in awhile so I'll be pretty rusty," Yeah, awhile... more like 8 years. I get up and follow the insomniac to his room. "So, what are we playing?"

Turns out I wasn't as rusty as I thought I was. After a few rounds I had the controls down and started winning more. Before either of us knew it I was winning practicly every round easily. It felt like no time had passed by the time Yamada yells for everyone to come eat dinner. I didn't even hear him come back.

After dinner, which was so much better than instant ramen by the way, Aizawa and I went bck to his room to play more video games. Fun fact, giving two insomniacs any type of video game console and then ingnoring them is a sure way for them to just not sleep, which is exactly what happened. Also, sometime during the night I gave him my number. Now I can text him as both All Life and Akiro Uni!

At seven I leave for work, both the Aizawas are taking a power nap at the time so I say a quiet goodbye to Yamada and make my way to the cafe for my shift. Luckly today my shift lines up with Cath's so it won't be nearly as boring as yesterday was.

When I get to the cafe it looks deserted, which isn't surprising for a sunday morning. Sundays are the slowest day of the week, with saturday coming in a close second. I'd think nobody was here if I haddn't smelt the scent of freshly baked pastries from the kitchen. Then I see Cath peek her head into the doorway. when she sees it's me she goes back into the kitchen.

She comes out a moment later with... break-up cookies? I don't know... Some of the cookies look like broccoli and the rest look like candy canes that have gone through varying amounts of torture. Some are broken in half, others look burnt, and a few... kami I don't even know...

"I figured you'd want somthing to distract you from that stupid candy cane, so I made you some cookies. You can enjoy the Broccoli ones and murder the candy cane ones!" Cath proclaims with a innocent looking smile. I can't help to laugh at that. Innocence doesn't fit when it comes to her. 

"Thanks Cath," I smile at her, another innocent smile, but this time it acctualy looks like it belongs. No matter how I look innocence will always fit perfectly. It's both a blessing and a curse.

Cath goes back to the kitchen leaving me with the torture cookies. As I eat them I plan how I should complete the plan I've had brewing since I turned seven. It has to be big, I mean I spent eight years of my life on it. It doesn't take long for the perfect idea to come to me and smirk.

This will be great

759 words

I don't have anything to say today so have a good day/night!

Mars Out~