The Server

Izuku's POV

'Well I've still got a few hours before it's safe to go on patrol, maybe I should look at what people think they know about me. There's sure to be plenty with how long I've been around.'

I take out my phone and search 'All Life', long story short, the results were disapointing. So I instead searched 'who is All Life?'. That yeilded more interesting results. People were trying to guess my quirk, thinking it had to do with speed or strength. News flash, it doesn't. After a bit of scrolling I found a link to a server that was apparently was dedicated to finding acccurate info on me. Interesting. I quickly made a new email then used said email to make an account on the server.

All Life Investigation

AllLife has joined the server

Gravity:

Umm guys...? Did the acctual All Life just join our server?

MusicHero:

For all we know it's just a random person Gravity.

Pinky:

OR they're the real thing!

*Kero*:

That's unlikly

CrazyCook:

Well we could just ask. Get some proof that only All Life would have/know. @AllLife are you the real thing and if yes provide proof.

AllLife:

What would prove it to you?

Insomniac:

Answer these questions correctly and I'll agknowlage you as the real All Life

AllLife:

Alrighty, what are the questions?

Insomniac:

Who are the three pro heros/police officers you have come into contact with almost daily?

What was the first 'mission' you completed?

AllLife:

The first one is Rat Satan (Nezu), Hobo Caterpillar (Eraserhead), and Human Lie Detector (Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi). And as for your second question it was saving a little purple haired boy from an abusive home. That was also the day a Hobo and a Cockatoo gained a child. Granted the two didn't really see me and the kid was pretty out of it.

CrazyCook:

Can anyone confirm?

Y'allsForMe:

The first answer was true but that second one I've got nothing on.

Insomniac:

I can confirm the second one, that's why I asked. I am that purple haired boy.

AllLife:

Oh, you are? Neat! How's the new fam doing?

Insomniac:

The Hobo and Cockatoo are as good as ever. Hobo is getting kinda pissed he hasen't been able to catch you yet.

CrazyCook:

Is Hobo the same person as Hobo Caterpillar?

Insomniac: