Glitter and Rainbows... Fun

3rd Person

A figure is sitting silently on a rooftop in the middle of the night. They're wearing a black mask with a cheshire grin, a dark green hoodie, black cargo pants, and red shoes. What's less obvious is the fact that the hoodie is quirk/bullet resistant, that his pockets are filled with a variety of diffrent gadgets, that his shoes are reinfored with metal, and that his mask includes both a voice changer and a filter.

The figure pulls up their his sleeve to examine the fresh wound on his forarm. It wasn't deep enough to require stiches but would definitly scar. The figure wraps it in bandages befor pulling the sleeve back down. The figure sat there wating for something, no, someone. He didn't need to wait much longer.

Izuku's POV

I couldn't help to smirk when I heard the sound of gentle footfalls on the rooftop, I had been waiting for awhile. I triple-checked that my voice changer was still active before I addressed my company.

"Well hello there Mr. Hobo," I say, my voice sounding like that of an adult in their late twentys and not their mid teens.

"Come on All Life, can't you just turn yourself in?" The hero grumbled, it seemed like he was still in a bad mood. I stand up and the hero gets into a fighting stance.

"How about this Mr. Hobo," I start, trying not to laugh and my words. "I'll give you some more info on me everytime You get a full eight hours of sleep at night." He just grumbles knowing that would never happen. "Also Mr. Hobo, why would I turn myself in, I haven't done anything illegal. I don't use my quirk," more like I don't have one. "and I don't start the fights. Acording to the law I'm just a guy who happens to stumble upon crime nightly." I tell him as I dodge his scarf thing.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me! How does your scarf work, your quirk has nothing to do with making a scarf fly," I question the hero, only to get the scarf sent at me again. God-- dodging that thing was a pain in the a*s. "Well this was a nice converstion but I have places to go and people to save sooo..." I quickly grab a GB and a RSB from my pocket and throw them at the hero, watching them explode and cover my favorite hero in a literal rainbow of color before jumping off the building with a mock salute.

I fall about ten stories before I am flattened to the asphalt. After only a second or two my body was fully repaired and I was making my way to my next destination: the police station. After what felt like no time I arrive and scale the wall to get to an office window, but not just anybodies office window, but Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi's office window.

Left unattended on the desk is none other than Mr. Truth's phone, AKA the treasure trove of hero and police phone numbers. After a little bit of hacking I get into the phove and get all the phone numbers I wanted. Then I take a little sticky note and write a message for Mr. Truth.

"Thanks for the numbers Mr. Truth, I'll be sure to text ya'

~All Life"

I stick the note to the phone and set down a timed GB and RSB then climb back out the window. I was almost to the next buliding when I heard an exclimation of shock and look back at the window to see a glittery rainbow. God I love fu*king with the police and heros. I laugh as I make my escape.

As I make my way 'home' I stop a few crimes, texting the detective the whereabouts of said criminals using the recently aquired number. By the time I get back it is almost four in the morning. So Ido the reasonable thing and pull out my phone to make a new group chat.

All Life added Mr. Hobo, Mr. Truth, Cockatoo, and two others

All Life renamed the chat "Catch me if you can~!"

All Life:

:P

Mr. Hobo:

Why and how did you get my number?

All Life:

Because~

Mr. Truth:

So this is why you took numbers?

All Life:

Yep!

Mr. Hobo:

He got my number from you?

Great...

All Life:

Jeez why are you so grumpy?

Is it the glitter?

I mean don't you wanna know more about me?

Mr. Hobo:

Oh wow, I learned you are an annoying peice of sh*t

All Life:

:(

Mr. Hobo:

And what does the glitter tell me other than that?

All Life:

Look at the color!

Mr. Hobo:

Oh wow, a rainbow.

All Life:

I can almost hear your sarcasm through the phone

Mr. Truth:

So, your gay?

All Life:

Very

Luckly for you two I'm not into hobos or lie detectors

Ew

Mr. Hobo:

Like that's helpful.