~01

10 years ago

"Do it now!" Daddy yelled as I stand there holding a dagger in my small hands. "I can't." I sobbed. "I swear to god Kahla if you don't do it I will then your going in the room with Michel!" No! Not Michel! He dose bad things to me!

"Stab her!" He yelled again. "No!" Screaming I throw the dagger on the ground. Daddy picks up the dagger and grabs my arm. He takes the blade and slices a long streak, blood starts to flows from my arm. "Either you do it or you going to get more then a cut." He's says calmly but that scary calm. "It's ok baby." The women soothes. "But I can't. I don't want to." More tears flowing from my eyes. "It's alright. Ok? I'm going to be fine." Her own tears flowing down her cheeks.

I step towards her and tighten my grip on the dagger. I look into the eyes of the women who loved me and cared for me one last time. "I'm so sorry mommy." I say while plunging the blade in the her heart. I stand there frozen in place,watching as the blood flows from her mouth as she whispers her last words. "I love you."

Present day

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAHLA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOUUU!" Rings in my ears as I wake from my slumber. Harley and haze stands there in the middle of my room with giant smiles.

"Your finally 18! Your a adult now!" Harley squeals. Haze comes over and hugs me. "I got work to do but I'll see you tonight I promise. Happy birthday. I love you." He squeezes me tighter. "Thank you and love you too." I say as he walks out. "Ok so you go take a shower and I'll go pick your outfit out for tonight." Hars pushes me off the bed and I land with a oof. "Seriously." I groan.

"Yes. Now go on." She motions a shooing motion with her hands. I get up and walk to my bathroom. "Oh and don't forget to shave you never what might happen!" She yells. "Wanna say it louder so everyone else in the house can here?" I ask.

I hop in the shower and do my business as my thoughts drift off. Today is exactly 10 years since my 8th birthday. Which also means exactly 10 years since I was forced to kill my own mother. Since then I've always dreaded my birthdays but Sarah and Harley insisted on going to the club for my 18th, well mostly Harley. Sarah is abit on the innocent side. I get out of the shower and dry off before walking out in just my towel and see clothes on my bed. Harley is laying on my bed scrolling though Netflix. I get dressed in some comfy clothes and hung out with Harley until we had to get ready.

"Wait. Where's father? He gonna be pissed if I don't train." I sit up from the bed. "Oh don't worry we have that covered. Haze and Chase is taking care of him". Harley says with a weird smirk thing.

Oh dear god. I roll my eyes. Harley always has something up her sleeve and is a ball of sunshine, so is Haze but only around certain people. He more serious when with our sperm donor and in meetings. Trust me he can be scary in those meetings. People fear him but they fear me more, I'm the girl that killed her own mother and countless other people at a young age. I barely show emotion around people even my siblings.

It was just how I was raised father had chose me to be a soldier, a assassin, a cold blooded killer, but I rather me then Harley. She doesn't deserve to be in this world, she has a heart of gold,kindness for everyone, but she is a badass and stubborn. She has gone on missions with us but nothing serious.

Haze is the future leader of fathers mafia, hopefully he'll step down or even better die soon so Haze can step up because this mafia is going down fast. My father fucking sucks at his job only caring about his money doing dirty jobs. All I'm gonna say about him is that I'm hoping and praying to the gods that he dies a painful death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all I'm currently re-writing this book so hopefully the writing is better! I'll try and post more often. Xoxo y'all lovely whore😘
So as you can see I changed her and Alex's (Alessander) names because I felt like Jayden and Alex was to bland ( no offense to those jaydens and Alex's) but I wanted something a little different and powerful.