~02

~ Alessander pov~

I woke up with a horrible migraine and what added to all that was all the meetings I had to go to.  Ugh I hate meeting sooo fucking much! After laying in bed for a couple minutes, I decided that I was going to actually get out of bed and get ready for the day.

After showering and doing my business in the bathroom, I took my pills for today. You know them hard core drugs. Man I wish but they are actually for my BPD and BD. At first when I was diagnosed with them, it was hard. I would snap at my family and become a whole different person, I used to have a lot of manic episodes but they have decreased within the years. I used to go to therapy but my therapist tried to make a move on me and fuck me so I killed her.

You may be thinking what the fuck Alessander but hey I didn't want to fuck that old cow. It turns out that she had a husband, he even came to me and personally thanked me. He said that he was getting tired of her bullshit and was thinking about putting a bullet in her fat head. Walking out my room and downstairs to the kitchen I was starving! The fresh smell of coffee and eggs fill my breathing holes and I almost faint on how good it smells. When I walk in I see my mama and dad dancing while the food cooks. I always admire their relationship. I always wanted a relationship like theirs, but it's hard to get a girlfriend with my disorders. Hell I haven't even had sex before because I was scared that something would happen during and my moods changes or that I have a manic episode.

Even when I take the medicine, it doesn't fully stop it from happening. Sitting down on a bar stool my parents haven't noticed me yet and still in lala land. So I just sit there and admire them until they kiss and get kind of carried away, I clear my throat to make my presence known. "Oh well good morning baby! How did you sleep?" My mom asks jumping away from my father and flipping the eggs. "Good morning and I slept good." Answering back to here, I hear loud footsteps coming behind me fast. Just as I figured my little sister comes in and jumps on my back, scaring the shit out of me.

Falling backwards off the stool on purpose, landing right on top of her. "OW! You asshole get off of me." Cameron whines, rolling off laughing I standing and hold a hand out for her. "You fat cow I think you broke my ribs." She said grunting while I pull her up. "You had it coming cam. Just be more prepared." I said back, picking up the stool and placing it back in its original place. My parents are looking at us, snickering to themselves. Going to sit back down but it felt like I was falling, I didn't have enough time to catch myself as a land on my back. Above me I see Cameron with my stool in her hand, laughing.

"You bitch!" I grunted while getting up. Again. Cameron went to say something when my dad interrupted us, which was good because last the he didn't and I ended up with a busted lip, a broke nose, bruises and 30 stitches on the back of my head. Cameron ended up with a twisted ankle, a black eyes, and 20 stitches on her forehead. Let me just tell you that was barely anything my sister or I can do. "Aless your first meeting is at 11 and cam you have school." My dad said breaking me from my thoughts. " yes sir daddy-o." My sister said sitting on her stool while I just nodded. I really fucking hate meetings.

After we ate and talked about some stuff, I head out to my soon to be Business. Santiago inc. pretty bland if you ask me but it fits.

~a little while later~

Meeting after meeting after meeting. Ughhh I'm so done. I didn't even have time to eat lunch because all these old men with sticks stuck up the asses wanted to take there time with it. I just wanted to eat a nice sub sandwich.  During one of the meetings I got a text from my brother but either though he's not my blood brother he's still my brother we've know each other since 2nd grade, he's always been there for me and vise versa. He asked if I wanted to go to the club tonight and if course I said yes because after this day I will need some alcohol badly. 

After my meeting I head home and of course I stopped and got a sandwich because I was starving.
With Chase Atlantic playing and driving fast thorough the roads of LA. Driving has always been relaxing for me no matter what. If mason didn't invite me to go to the club with him then I would've gone racing. Pulling in the long drive way I park in my spot, and open the door to get out. Getting out of the car and walking to the door, I open my sandwich to start eating it. I went to take a bite when all of the sudden a knife came out of thin air and took it from my hand, making it land on the ground. Huffing I look up to see my sister and her trainer, Rebecca laughing at me.

I swear them to together are worse the fire and gasoline but the work good together. Becca is a family Friend who is training Cameron even though she's only a few years older then me. I stomp away from them to tired to argue, all I wanted was a fucking sub. God damn. I walk upstairs not bothering to greet anyone. Walking in my room I slam my door just for the fun of it. Picking out my out fit for tonight, it's already 4pm and mason is picking me up at 8. I set a alarm for 6 and got in a pair of black sweats, I don't bother putting on a shirt. I usually sleep butt ass naked but I didn't want any of my family to come in and see that.

Diving in my bed, once my head hits the pillow I'm out. Until I feel a heavy body on mine and wet slobber on my face. Opening one eye I see Diego. My beauceron. I push him off me and lay back down, this time I actually got to sleep without any problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooo! Sorry it took so long to update again. I honestly forgot that I was writing a book but I hope y'all enjoy this chap and get to see a little bit on Alessander. See y'all next time my lovely whores😘