~03

Huffing while turing my alarm off, I roll on my back, I stretch and crack my back and neck. Sitting up I see Diego laying on the other side of my bed with his head on the pillow. Rolling my eyes I get up and walk towards my bathroom, turning on my shower. I look at myself in the mirror while the water heats up, I mean I'm pretty good looking if I'm being honest, even mason said that if he was a girl he would definitely fuck me and girls try to get with me but for one thing and I don't want only one thing I want a relationship.

I want love and passion and trust and communication and where we feel safe with each other enough that we could get through anything together. Especially in the mafia world you have to be very careful and keep the ones you love close and safe. Stripping I jump in the shower and let the hot water run down my muscles, I mean I should just drop the mafia and become a male stripper. I feel like I would be good at that, I don't know why tho. Doing my shower routine, I dry off and get dressed, styling my hair, I look at my phone and see it's 7:45. Perfect I can go eat something.

Waking out my room the halls are empty, dad is probably in the office I'll send him a text later to tell him that I'm going out. Today is Friday so my mom is probably out with her champagne and book night with her friends, and Cameron is probably at a party. We make sure to send body Guards with them everywhere but I trust them enough to protect themselves but the guards are just extra precautions. The only reason why I don't have any with me tonight is because my dad owns the club we are going to called "SWEET SINS". After I eat there's a extremely long and loud honk.

He did not...that motherfucker put a fucking train horn in his car. Good god. Sending my dad a text about my whereabouts and walking outside. I jump in the car and greet mason. "So how did you like my horn?" He asked excitedly. "It's fucking amazing dude!" I chuckle "you ready to get wasted?" He's asks "hell yeah. Let's go!" Both of us whooping as he speeds off into the city.

                                Kayla's pov

Once Sara arrived at my house we started getting ready,she got here at 3pm and it is now 7. We all walked out to the limo that was parked in front of the house. Haze is dressed in a navy blue tee with black jeans and his white and black Nikes, chase has on the same but his shirt is red and his Nikes are white and red, Harley is in a short red sequin body con dress with black strapy heels. I'm in a black sparkly 2 piece set with black heels with the straps that swirl up my legs. We managed to get Sara in a short dress also hers is a satin pink dress with silver heels. All of our makeup is done and hair is to perfection.

                                 Kahla