~04

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shitttttt! Where is she! She can't defend herself she doesn't know how to. Fuck! Why didn't one of us go with her? All these thoughts run though my head as me and Harley try to run through the busy club to the bathroom. Once we made it we bust open the door and look around. "She's not in here." Harley says. "Well no shit" I snarl back at her. "Come on let's go to the back. She might've went back there trying to get somewhere quiet." I state.

Harley nods and run out behind me. You may be wondering why we are freaking, thinking she might've went home with some dude. First off she isn't like that. Second she has a boyfriend. Who I do not like at all. Third since we are in the mafia she might've gotten taken. Busting through the back door, we see two figures walking towards the front. One of them is yanking back and trying to get away, the other has a tight grip on the other trying to get her to stop. I know it was Sara from being best friends for years and years you know who it is with out thinking.

Sprinting towards them, they are almost at the front of the building. Where chase and haze should be. "Hey! You better fucking let go of her!" I yell at the man. They turn around and I see Sara's tears and makeup running down her face. "Oh c'mon we were just going to have a little fun. Isn't that right pumpkin?" The sleazy man looks at Sara, his grip noticeably getting tighter. "NO!" Sara screams, her voice hoarse from crying and probably screaming. "Yes we are!" The man roars. Slapping her across the face, I hear Harley gasp behind me. I look over my shoulder and she her face white with rage and a knife in her hand.

The man notices it to and pushing Sara to the ground. Dark rage comes over me and before he can even take 2 steps towards us, I'm on top of him and both of us on the ground.

Alessanders pov

I sit in a booth in the vip section,mason next to me. He's talking about this girl that he bumped into saying that she looked so familiar. I'm not really listening honestly I just want to go home and sleep. I had my fun and now my head hurts. "Hey are you ready to go?" I ask, cutting him off. "yeah man." We stand up from the booth and walk down the stairs. Trying to walk through the crowd was a hassle. It was around 12:30am so the club is super full. Finally getting out side we hear yelling and grunting.

I turn my head towards the noice and notice a girl on top of a guy that's maybe in his 30's, I don't know I can't really tell because his face is a bloody pulp. I see another girl and a guy trying to pull her off and a girl that's crying in a guys chest. "Yo bro that's the girl I was talking about!" Mason points at her once they got her off the man. She's screaming and yelling as the man lays on the ground unconscious. "NO! LET GO LET GO! IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" She screams. I look back over at the guy holding the crying girl, he looks familiar but I can't put a finger on it.

So does the other two dark headed girls. The girl finally calmed down her chest going up and down from breathing hard. I mean I'm not trying to sound like a fuck boy but she has some nice tits. Her skirt has been scrunched up from straddling the dude that's still unconscious and the top has been pulled down and her boobs are almost hanging out, she doesn't seem to care though.

After they let her go she looks in our direction first her gaze lands on mason and a scowl forms on her plump lips then her eyes looks at me, looking me up and down the scowl still on her face. Her gaze pierces mine as we lock eyes, her eyes look so dull and lifeless yet so powerful and fierce.

Her eyes retreats back to my body and done to my crotch area, a little smirk forms on her lips as she sees the dent in my pants. Fuck! She then looks at her friends and see they are distracted, taking a knife from her thigh she slices the man's throat clean open. Shit! I think I'm harder then ever. Me and mason look at each other in shock. "Oh shit." He murmurs we turn around and start walking away like nothing happened because if I'm honest I'm scared of what she might do to me if I get to close. We get in the car, none of us talking surprisingly. I think we are both are trying to figure out where we know her from.