Haddonfield

A Wednesday 13 Oneshots.
Disclaimer: Horror, Thriller, slight violence.

——————————————————

The tires of our small station wagon crunch against the gravel floor and I sigh as I see the entrance sign.
"Lucy's camp for girls," it reads.

I roll my eyes, what a stupid name.

"We're here, aren't you excited?" My mom squeals as she turns around in her seat to look at me.

I grumble.

"You're only sending me here because I've been too much of a hassle for you," I sneer as I look a her.

"Hunny, you have to realize we're only doing this for you're own good. You've been partying and getting drunk and listening to that awful music. This place will straighten you out and then when you come home you'll be able to represent our family better," My mom grins as she reaches for my hand.

I pull it away from her and she frowns.

"It's only for a week or so," She grins as she opens her door and hops out the car.

I roll my eyes and get out as well. I look around the camp and frown. It looks dirty and old. There's girls running around, talking with their friends and having a good time. I don't plan on making friends here or having a good time for that matter. My goal is to get in and get out.
My mom hands me my bag and I sling it over my shoulder as she begins to walk me to the entrance.

"Name," a man with long black hair says.
He has a lip ring in the center of his bottom lip and I can see tattoos sticking out for underneath his shirt.

"Are we in the right place? This is the correction center right?" My mother asks as she looks him up and down.

"Yes ma'am this is it," he grins as he looks down at me, "we'll make sure to get your little girl back to normal by the time she gets out."

I scoff at him and he chuckles at me.

"What was the name?" He asks again.

"Parkinson," my mother smiles.

"Perfect. We'll take her in and show her around. You'll see her soon," the man smiles at my mom.

My mom nods and looks over at me. She wraps her arms around me and I sigh as she kisses my cheek.

"Hunny, this place will be good for you. And then when you get out we can go shopping and get you some nicer clothes then these rags you chose to wear. We can also give you a much better hair cut," My mom says as she plays with my choppy hair.

I huff.

"I love you so much my little angle. Now make sure to cooperate for them okay?" My mom says.

"Yeah whatever," I tell her.

She walks back towards the car and waves at me one final time.
I look over at the man and he grins.

"Follow me," he says as he leaves the stand and enters the camp.

I walk behind him and look around the dirt field and the activities they have. Everything looks dull and boring.

The man opens the door to the main building and allows me to walk in.

"I'm Wednesday. You'll see me around," he tells me as he walks beside me.

I don't say anything back to him I just keep walking.

"This is the main building where everyone sleeps and eats," Wednesday says.