Chapter Twenty Five

Morgan's POV

Kaden has been ignoring me ever since that day. Why? Because when I turned my phone back on I had a ton of missed calls from her. Apparently she needed me and I wasn't there for her - so she shut me out.

She tends to do that when she gets upset, she shuts people out.

I couldn't tell her I was with Hayley, I swore to her that I wouldn't tell anyone and I will keep that promise; even from Kaden.

So now I have to find her and apologize again because my first apology didn't work. Apparently my phone dying and then me falling asleep as the reason of why I didn't answer her call made things worse.

"Kaden! Kade wait up!" I yelled after her hoping to catch up with her before she went back inside the school.

When she saw me she turned back to her friends and told them something before they left, however I caught Rowan's glare at me before she walked away.

"What do you want Morgan?" Kaden asked coldly.

I groaned and dragged her by the arm to sit at the bleachers with me.

"Kade I'm really really sorry for not picking up that day." I apologize for the I don't know how many times.

She sighed.

"It's okay Morgan, doesn't matter I'm over it," she shrugged it off but I know she's still upset - I know her too well.

"It does matter Kade and I want to make it up to you baby," I said making Kaden blush. I fought back a grin as I didn't want her to think I'm being stupid. "My parents are going out of town for the weekend so I thought that maybe... you could come over tonight?"

"Your parents are leaving you the house all for yourself for the weekend?" Kaden said in disbelief.

"That's all you got from what I said?"

She shook her head with a smile before standing up and walking away.

I frowned and rushed up, "What the- wait! Is that a yes or a no?"

Kaden turned around with a smirk, "See you tonight babe!"

I laughed to myself as I stared at the silver haired beauty walk away.

The class bell rang meaning I had to get going, to my unluck I have PE the only good thing is I'm close to the gym. I grabbed my bag and headed to my worse class.

Once I got to the locker room almost everyone was already dressed and heading out to the gym. I didn't mind though - I prefer to change when the lockers are empty like right now.

I opened my locker, took off my pants and put on the gym shorts, then grabbed the shirt and took what I have on - off. When I was changed I put my other clothes inside the locker and closed it.

"Shit!" I jumped out when I saw Hayley standing behind my locker door.

"Scared you Valentine?" She smirked.

"Your ugly face sure did Duvall."

Hayley glared at me intensely with those green eyes - obviously not finding my reply funny and I just couldn't help myself from laughing. The blonde was on her gym clothes as well but difference was that she was all sweaty with a towel around her neck and on a tight black tank top that may or not look good on her.

She sure was fit.

"You're an ass," she responded.

"Yes I have a nice ass, thanks Hayley," that earned me a roll of eyes from her. "You didn't come here to lock me up on my locker again, did you?"