Chapter Three

Morgan's POV

"Morgan! Jason is here already wake up!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"I'm awake!" I said back as I put my pants on.

Then the door of my room was slammed open, "Goodmorning bestie!" Jason shouted as he entered.

Why is everyone being so loud so early in the freaking morning, acting like I can't hear them.

"Jase do you have to be screaming so early?" I said annoyed.

He narrowed his eyes, "You were screaming just a moment ago."

"I was answering to my mom, that's different."

"You were still yelling sweetie."

I pointed at him, "Don't call me that."

Jason just chuckled and grabbed my bag while I finished knotting my shoes, "Let's get going! We have to pick up your girlfriend," he teased.

Oh shit right, Kaden and I are girlfriends now - or well supposedly girlfriends. That's going to be weird but it's for a good cause. I wasn't so sure about Jason's idea at first but after giving it some thought I believe it might actually work.

"Just don't tease her, I don't need backing out before we even get to school." Jason was about to say something but I interrupted him before he could as I knew what he would say. "You know she will if you bother her."

He groaned, "Fine, I'll have to bother you instead then."

"How about you don't bother anyone?"

"Nah there's no fun in that."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, let's go get Kaden before she kills us for being late."

"Before your girlfriend kills you, you mean," Jason said as get exited my room.

"No I mean us, as in you and I both," I patted his shoulder and headed downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was making coffee.

She turned around to see us when she heard us come in. "Finally you come down, you're going to be late to school."

"I know I know, where's dad?" I grabbed a toast from the table and took a gulp of coffee.

"He already left for work- Morgan please sit down and eat properly," my mom complained.

"Can't do mom I'm going late, bye love you." I approach her and kiss her cheek before heading to the door.

"Bye sweetie, have a good day!"

"Bye Caitlin," Jason hugged my mom making her chuckle at the cute tall boy's affection and return the hug.

"Bye Jason, have a good day," she ruffled his hair. My mom and dad love Jason they treat him like another son 'cause we've been friends since diapers and they're good friends with his parents, they also love Kaden but unlike Jason and I, I met her in middle school and her and her dad are more kept to themselves.

We left my house and got in Jason's truck but as we were getting in I noticed so was my beautiful neighbor. Jessie was getting inside a car when I saw her. Seems like we're not the only one running late this morning.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies," Jason joked as he drove away from my house.

"Shut up you ass and hurry to Kaden's."

"I'm not trying to get pulled over Mor so we'll stay at this speed."

"Dude you know we both have Mr. Terry first, right?" I reminded him.