Promise

(This is Xaviers pov. This was at the time Isabella was supposed to get home with Kai)

I sighed at Hunter who was acting like a big baby just because The Twins got the chance to go to some cafe without him.
"Hunter if you don't shut up I will not even think before I throw you out the window" I said calmly but you can hear the anger in my voice.

Isabella is with her friends. Bowling I think. I'm actually happy that she has friends. I remember that other than Hunter, all of us didn't have any friends at her age. We all stuck together and we're all into our work or the street fighting. Isabella has a hint of all of us in her. Me-the cool outlook but actually has a warm spot for family, Noah- the caring, Ryder- the anger, Max- the one who always thinks before he acts, Jax- the good sport, and Hunter- the humor. I find it funny that she also did street fighting but we just never knew- well expect for Grandpa.

I remember the way I was when Isabella left. I would always be with Dad. Helping him with work or stuff like that. I barely was with my brothers or even mom. After mom died, I completely stayed away from my family. But after a few months I started being me again. But all that changed when Dad died. I had to take care of us brothers. It was hard at first, I just got out of college. But it got better when the years went by. I tried to find Isabella all the time but dad had her file classified and only Grandpa could look into it. He told me that when the time comes we'll find her. I did get mad at him but I guess he was right.

I noticed the clock, 5:58. She'll be home soon.

It's been an hour of me working in my office when I realized something. "Noah!" I called Noah. He walked in with a sandwich in his hand. "Yeah?" He asked me. "What time was Isabella supposed to be home by?" I asked. Noah looked like he was in thought when he said "She said she'll be home by 6. Why?" He answered. "Noah call Elijah. Call her friends. Tell Elijah and his brothers to come here ASAP!" I yelled at him. He looked confused but nodded nonetheless. It's 6:45.

You might be asking me Why you getting so paranoid if she's only 45 minutes late? The thing is Isabella is never late. She's always on time no matter what. I wish the guys were like her, to be honest.

Something must have happened. Isabella's not picking up the phone nor Kai.
"Xavier! We found Kai's car. It looked like someone did a hit and run causing the car to flip." Noah said while walking Into my office with the rest of my brothers, Elijah and his brothers and Kai's brother Kyle.
"Were they in there?" I asked. Noah shook his head. "I have some of your men and mine looking for them around that area." Elijah told me. I nodded my head.

"Xavier I think we should ask Chance for help on this" Ryder said and I nodded in response. "Call her friends Eric, Ace, and Shane" I said and Ryder also nodded in response. Chance, my best friend. We became friends when we were in college. The necklace that Isabella has on, it has a tracker. But only Chance had access to it since he thought that me or the others would always check on it and "invade" her privacy.

(X-Xavier,C-Chance)
          Ring....Ring... Rin-
C- Hey man what's up?
X- can you come over? I need you to track my sisters necklace
C-what happened? Is everything okay?
X- I hope
C-alright I'm on my way

Not even a few minutes later, Chance walked into my office. "Hey man" he said and we did the Bro-hug. He opened his laptop and did a few things that made absolutely no sense to me. A few minutes later he says "huh. This is weird." What is? "What's wrong. "Her signal, it's jumping all over the place, where ever she is the place must be coded" he says. "Let me try a few more things".

Two days later
A few more things turned into two days of him doing stuff. We still have no clue where Isabella and Kai are.

Ryder walked in with three guys. "You must be Eric, Shane and Ace" I said more like I was stating it and not like I was asking it. They all nodded. "Why are we here?" Eric asked me. "It's Isabella, we can't find her" I said and right after saying it they all looked like they were worried with a hint of anger in them. "Why do I have a feeling you know who has her?" Chance said making us turn to him. "It's Jack." Shane said. "How are you so sure?" I asked. All three of them looked like I was dumb. "It has to be him. He's the only one who threatens her" Ace said in a duh tone. "Do you know where he would take her?" Asked Ryder. "No, since this is a new place we have no clue where he would take her" Eric said.
"If only this stupid signal would work!" Chance said sighing in the end. The three guys looked at him with confusion. "There's a tracker placed on your friends necklace. But the signal is jumping to different places each second." Chance explained. "Can I give it a try?" Asked Ace
Chance narrowed his eyes and him but still said "sure, let's see if your smarter than me" but mumbled the last part.

Not even a few minutes later Ace says "got it!"Me and Chance look at him surprised while Shane and Eric look at him proudly.
"H-How?" Chance said. "It was pretty easy all I did was-" I cut him off before he continued. "Where is she?" I asked.
"It's a abandoned warehouse. Only 30 minutes away from here"

We're coming Isabella... Oh and Kai

.
.
.
We reached the warehouse. There's a car right in front of it. All of Elijah's, Chance's, and Mine men were all surrounding the building. Me, Elijah and Chance were in the front while the other guys (mine and Elijahs brothers, Eric, Shane, and Ace) were behind us

We opened the door, with Chance's lock opening skills and we walked in quietly.
"Get off her you di**" I heard Kai yell with a sound of chains? When we walked further in there was a guy who was sitting beside a door and was eating chips. "Who the hell is he?" Chance mumbled "Nathan" Ace, Eric, Hunter, Kyle, and Shane all whispered back.
The dumba** finally sees us but before he did anything, Ryder shot a tranquilizer dart into his neck and Nathan was unconscious. He'll be fine, just asleep for a few hours...I hope.

Elijah busted the door open with a powerful kick. The sight made all of us freeze. Kai and Isabella were chained to a wall. Kai had bruises all over his face. Isabella, her shirt wasn't there. It was on the floor, like it was ripped. She still had a sports bra on. She had bruises everywhere too. Fu** we should have gotten here earlier. Sh!t. A guy, I'm guessing Jack, had a knife to her neck. Isabella looks drained, her eyes were different, they didn't hold her usual smart and funny look. No, it was more drained, more anger and fear.

"Let her go" I said to Jack. "Nah I kinda like her like this" the sick bastard said.
Ryder was about to move forward but got stopped when Jack said "Move and I'll slit her throat".

"Jack, don't do this" I saw Eric say. He even moved a foot closer to them.
"Move back." Jack said and he put the knife closer to her throat. "You know none of this would have happened if you kept your hands off of my girlfriend" Jack said to Eric. What? I thought they were only friends? "It was after you broke up. I know it's no excuse but come on Jack. If you really like Isabella then you wouldn't hurt her." Eric replied. I feel anger. Not just at Jack but at myself. We can't do anything. He has her and from the looks of things he won't hesitate to kill her.
All Jack did was laugh. The fu** he finding funny right now?

" you know, Isabella lips taste wonderful" he said to Luca. Luca and basically everyone including me glared at him. Jack kissed her. On her damn lips. Oh how I would love to punch his lips. "Don't you fu**ing touch her!" Said Luca and Hunter. I look over at Ryder and you can practically see smoke come out of his ears.

"Jack listen, why don't you trade Isabella for Eric?" What the hell does Shane think he's doing. "I mean he was the one who ruined it all right?" Unless Shane doesn't have a plan then he's stupid. Why would he throw his friend under a bus?
Jack looked like he was in thought. He then shrugged and said "okay" bit** what? Am I the only one whose confused here?
"First come here" Jack said to Eric. Eric listened and went in front of him. Suddenly Jack stabbed Eric on his stomach. "Eric!" Isabella yelled. I didn't even realize that Ace was behind Jack and had took one of Isabella's chains off. Shane had took off both of Kai's chains and Kai was now with his brother Kyle.
"What the fu**" said Jack. Oh wait I get it now. The knife isn't a threat to Isabella now. He doesn't have anything to actually hurt her with except for the fact he just stabbed her friend.

I went up Jack and punched him on his Lips. I did it over and over again. I don't want him to be any where around Isabella. By the looks of Isabella, he did stuff to her. The thought of him touching her, boils my veins

Ryder put his hand on my arm, which made me look at him. He glanced at Isabella.

I walked up to her and Noah had took off her chains. She fell onto me. I held her tightly. She held onto me tightly as if she was scared I would turn into dust. I could feel tears on my shirt. I picked her up and walked her out of there, leaving the others to deal with Jack.

I'm not letting anyone hurt her again. I promise her that.

————————————————————
What are y'all's thoughts? I wanted to write this chapter based on Xaviers POV to let y'all into how he thinks? You'll find out more to what happened to Isabella in the next chapter so Tune In!
————————————————————
Remember to vote and comment your thoughts!❤️