Fun

Why is Xavier so worried??? I put the juice container on the table, but me being the clumsy person I am, spilt it. Like all of it. Ugh lemme clean this up and than I'll go to the guys. I grabbed a few tissues and cleaned up the mess. I threw away the tissue when Ryder barged in here, panting. "found her!!" He yelled. Everyone came running in. "Why didn't you come when we called you!?" Max asked. " sorry I spilt some juice, so I was cleaning that" I said. Jax gave me a bear hug and I honestly didn't stiffen up like I normally do when someone hugs me. Xavier sighed "next time, when we call you, please come to us immediately." He stated. "Alright" I said slowly but also gave a small nod. "WOAH, this looks amazing!" Hunter said looking at the food and making me smile. I gestured them to sit down and they did. I sat down as well but quickly got another juice from the fridge. I looked at them to see if they liked it, which I think they do. They all ate as some wild hyenas well except Xavier, who's eating like some high class business man who has a stick up his arse.

I'm in the living room studying for an upcoming test for school. "Hey Isabella, I was wondering if you could help me cook dinner for tonight" hunter asked me and I gave him a confusing look. "Lost a bet" he said giving a shrug. I smiled and nodded " now that made sense" I said. Hunter sucks at cooking, at least from what I've heard. Hunter put on his hoodie and motioned for me to get up. " You mean now? Dinners in a few hours" I said to Hunter who just rolled his eyes. "We need actually ingredients to be able to make dinner" He said. Ohh, so we going to a grocery shop? I don't know, lets just see. "Ummm are we not taking the car?" I asked, Hunter turned around and looked at me. "its a walking distance" He said in a duh tone. "Yeah okay and whos gonna carry all of the grocery? Your imaginary friend?" I said knowing I might have hit a nerve. Last week, Hunter was talking to himself and he guys made fun of him saying that he was talking to his imaginary friend 'Chad' from when he was five years old. Hunter glared at me but went back into the house and got the cars. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Hunter was picking everything out while me made me sit inside the cart. What ever he wanted, he would throw at me or should I say at my face. "Do you think we need these?" Hunter asked me holding up a box of pre made burger patties. I shook my head and got out of the cart, deciding that funs over and I should actually help "No, if y'all want burgers tell me and I'll make it from scratch." I shuddered from a thought of a pre made pattie. When I was younger I had ate one and got sick for a whole MONTH. Never again have I even touched one from a box. Hunter nodded his head but also chuckled. I looked into the cart and there are the most weirdest things in there that Hunter put in. I sighed, "Hunter, Why don't I take care of the main grocery's and you just deal with the snacks?" I asked with a bit of anger in my tone. Hunter looked at me nodded really fast, and zoomed to the snack aisle. What am I going to do with him. I picked up a packet of peas and tried to put them into the cart. Tried. Instead of going into the cart, it fell on the floor. I sighed once again and bend down to pick it up. I felt someone smack my butt. The hell? I quickly turned around and sent glares at the man. He looks in in 60's. " Keep your hands to yourself please" I said nicely, keeping my anger in me. "Now why would I do that? While I can have you" He said giving me a smirk. I internally gagged. He quickly held my arm and pulled me close to him. " Let me go you freak" I said trying to get out of his grip. As much as I would love to beat his arse, He's still old. One punch from me and I'll be surprised he'll even be able to breath. "Hmm you know I'm surprised that Jack ever loved you B*tch." He said. What? " I'm his grandpa dumba**" he continued. I never met his grandpa, I'm happy that I never did. " I'll show you a good time, b*tch" he said. The fudging hell? "Wait, I'm your grandsons ex, and you want to do me? what type of grandpa are you?!" I yelled getting pissed. "Don't yell at me you little wh*re" he said. "let me go" I said a bit calmly and tried to pull myself away from him. He smirked. Who pissed in his meds? "Let go of my sister you a**whole!" ah thank god. Hunter came and made him let me go. "Sister? He never told me you had a brother" He said looking at me and than Hunter. "Hm well not brother, but brothers" I said. He took a step forward and Hunter put me behind him. "leave" Hunter said in a scary ash tone, that honestly made me pee in my pants. He looked at me for a few seconds and than left. Hunter picked up the peas that were still on the floor and put it in the cart. He motioned me to come with him and we went to the cashier.

We sat in the car and he started the car. "Are you okay?" He asked me with concern. " yea I'm fine now" I said smiling to prove that I'm fine. "whos 'He'" He asked me. huh? "What?" I asked back. "he said 'he never told me you had a brother' who did he mean when he said he?" He explained. ohhhh. " I don't know" I lied. There's no point in telling him about Jack. He looked at me and than nodded. "Don't tell the guys." I said, he looked at me confused and I explained " We came here to have fun, not to hunt down some old pervert. I'm fine honestly. You were there to deal with it, so there's no point in telling them. Please" I know if the others find out, they'll literally be paranoid when ever there's a man. He sighed and nodded his head. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and started to drive.

We got into the house and I hear the guys, well not Xavier yell "lets have some fun!!" I chuckled and Hunter smiled at their silliness. Noah and Hunter put the grocery's in the fridge. Max and Jax both dragged me to the living room.

"Ahhhhhhh stop!" I yelled at my brothers, who are chasing me with water guns outside the lodge. I look over my shoulder and see that Ryder was catching up to me. I picked up my pace and I bumped into a wall, aka Xavier. Everyone stopped in their place. I got up from the ground and sheepishly smiled. He looked at me confused with what I was smiling at. I got my water gun and splashed all the water I had on Xavier's face. He looked mad but than he smiled? He quickly took a water gun from out of no where and I ran. I ran but he caught me. We both fell on to the ground and he started to tickle me. In not even a second everyone else joined and started to tickle me to. "wai-hahahaha-stooo-ahahaha" I tried to tell them to stop but I can't stop laughing. I tried to push them off me but they all weigh like elephants. Someone's phone started ringing and I was so glad. Everyone stopped and looked at  me. "What?" I asked. "That's your phone bambina" Noah said to me. I made an O face and took out my phone from my pocket. It's a number I don't know so I just declined it. Hunter gave me confused look. "Wrong number." I said. He also made an O face.

Hey sorry guys, I haven't been in the right motivation lately. I promise I will update more when I'm done catching up my schoolwork. Please comment and vote!💕