Mcdonald's.

(𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩)
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"BRAIN FREEZE!", we all screamed.

Right now me, Willow, and Leilani are having a who-can-eat-the-most-ice-cream challenge, and I'm losing really badly.

"You girls should go to bed, if you want to wake up early", Aunt Macy said while leaning on my door. She's right, tomorrow we planned many activities to do before I leave at 4pm.

"Can we stay up for five more minutes???" Willow whines. "No you three need to sleep" Aunt Macy said in a 'I'm the boss' voice which made us all laugh.

We all got off the floor and made our way to my bed. My bed has a good amount of space so me and the girls can fit easily.

❤❤❤

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

I sat up on my bed and saw willow and Leilani also sitting up and both rubbing their eyes. But when I saw Willows hair, I busted out laughing. It look like she was having a whole mud fight but in her hair.

Both of the girls looked at me confused but when Leilani saw Willows hair she too started laughing.

Willow got up and went to my mirror, glared at us for laughing, and picked up two pillows and threw it right at us.

Leilani dodges it, but for me on the other hand, it lands right on my face.

I roll my eyes and went straight to the bathroom. I went to take a shower and I put my body soap on my stomach area where Nathan left a bruise and I hissed a bit to loud.

"Hey, you good there Izzy?", Leilani asked. "Yeah, I'm fine I just hit my arm on the wall", I lied.

"That's something you, a true idiot would do", I can sense her smirking behind the door. I replied with a shut up and again started to wash my bruise but this time being more quiet.

❤❤❤

Me and Willow are eating our pancakes when Leilani comes in just coming out of the shower.

"Ok so what are we doing first?" Willow asked while pulling out the list of activities that we made last night.

"Ummm...ouuu, lets paint first", Leilani said. I nodded and we started eating our food again.

 Today's my last day here, it's not even a day it's only 8 hours before I leave.

Out of no where I started thinking. Will my brothers like me? Why haven't they ever contact me before? Did they even know about me? Will I be a burden? What if they're like Nathan? What if they hate me?

"Isabella what's wrong we called your name 13 times?", Aunt Macy said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ahh I'm sorry I was just thinking", I replied.

"About your brothers?" Leilani asked. I nodded. "Don't worry, they're gonna love you like how we love you", Willow said with a smile.

I smiled back and looked at my plate I only ate a little bit and I already feel full. So I push my plate back and drink my orange juice.

"You're done?", Aunt Macy asked. "Yeah, I'm full", I said. "Honey, you need to eat, you've lost a lot of weight already", Aunt Macy said while pushing my pate back to me.

"Well at least I'll be as skinny like models", I joked. She just glared at me, and I picked up my fork again and started to stuff my face even though my stomach said no more.