♧ Fear ♧

Chishiya watch everyone closely from the top of the stairs being sure to keep his distence while everyone partied and carried on with their shenanigans, causing him to roll his eyes slowly. "How bothersome" he mumbled until his eyes caught sight of none other then Misumi making her way past a few people, avoiding interactions with all of them while doing so. A smirked tugged at his lips while following her figure till she was now outside, "something interesting." He said amused while making his way down the stairs, slowly following after her.
Misumi took a deep breath once she had gotten outside into the cold night air away from people, a feeling of relief washing over her slightly, "you know, for someone who is never up to anything sneaky, you always act so suspicious." She turned to see Chishiya walking tawords her while sticking his hands into the pockets of his jacket lazily, "keeps people on their toes." She replied causing him to sneer at her while she turned her attention to the sky, "Niragi finally let you out for a walk?" He asked walking over to her more, "I do what I want, with or with out his, or anyones approval." She gave him a mocking look before poking her tongue out at him, "your vomit rumor is spreading nicely by the way." He chuckled under his breath obviously refuring to the guy she had hurled on after being shot, Misumi gave Chishiya an embarrassed look before turning her gaze else where. "Others kill and rape people constantly, but I vomit on one guy and it's the talk of the beach," she folded her arms annoyed at the fact no one had anything better to talk about.
"They should spend less time talking and maybe focusing on their games and sudden death that will happen eventually," she added earning a shrug from Chishiya, "they need somewhat of a distraction I guess."
He gave her a quick grin while she humphed in response, "you had a game today right? How did that go?" She asked changing the subject, Chishiya looked down at himself before looking back at her, "I'm alive, I'm sure that says enough." He gave her a smartass reply earning him only an eye roll, "with how many people die a day, your death would most likely go unnoticed, I hope you know that." She told him while he only inched closer to her, "you seem so sure of that don't you."

Misumi looked down at her feet while he sighed softly, "you're a fickle one aren't you." He continued while she unfolded her arms, "is that ment to be a insult?" She asked while he whispered, "more like a compliment." She looked up again to see him smirking at her which she quickly pulled a funny face at him in response, "charming." Chishiya said watching her while she looked back up at the night sky quietly, "what's on your mind?" He ask generally interested which she shrugged at, "nothing really... probably the fact that we could die at any moment." She smiled slightly only to have it disappear straight away, Chishiya went to say something but was cut off by two  girls walking past chattering and causing commotion.

"I should get back to my room, or something like that, Niragi will be back from a game soon and I gotta deal with that shit," Misumi said while stretching her ups above her head. "Sometimes I wonder if Niragi is a distraction of some sort for you" Chishiya pointed out with an unamused look on his face, "if he is, he's good at what he does."

"You slept with him?" Chishiya asked out of no where leaving Misumi shocked at the question, "um.. no? Why would I?" She responded, she wasn't lying of course she had never slept with him. "What are you my dad?" She raised her eyebrow at him while he just gave her small grin, "just looking out for you," she looked him up and down slowly before patting him on the shoulder. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself, plus if anything happens, I'll just vomit on the person," she smiled before walking past him and back inside. "Sure you will..." Chishiya mumbled watching her walk away quietly.

♤♡◇♧

Misumi stood quietly in the mirror looking her reflection over slowly before thinking to herself, why hadn't Niragi tried anything. He probably could do whatever he want, he had that power to do so, why was she different? Her eyes fell to her neck slowly were her choker was, gently reaching up and running her fingers over it slowly. She gently removed it while closing her eyes tightly and holding her breath. When she opened them she looked down at her neck in her reflection, she slowly breathed out as she examined the scar running from the back of her neck around to the front on the right side. She slowly began to hyperventilate and quickly turned to look away from the mirror before putting the choker back on with shaky hands, her breathing began to slow back down but the look of panic was still plastered on her face at this point in time.

Misumi was so out of it she didn't even notice Niragi standing at the bathroom door watching her as she attempted to catch her breath. She slowly looked over at him while he looked down at her quietly, "I didn't hear you come in..." she mumbled standing up straight while slapping her cheeks gently to bring her back to reality.  "You never do when you are having an episode," he smirked licking his upper lip slowly before stepping tawords her, "come on, stole some plain chips from some shit stain down stairs."
Niragi took hold of her arm gently pulling her out of the bathroom and back into the main room, he sat her down on the bed before walking over to grab her the chips quietly, "am I ugly?" She asked out of the blue while Niragi walked back over to her handing her the bag, "what kind of stupid fucking  question is that?"
He stared at her like she was stupid before frowning, "who said you were, I'll cut their fucking tongue off." He said getting worked up at the thought of it, "no, no one said it, it's just..." she looked down at the floor before speaking up again.

"How come you have never taken advantage of me?"