part 2

Anyeoung, happy reading 💖

Minho and shinhye arrived at Park's company.
Park's company just being in industry for 3 years. Though it was not a big like others in Seoul but it's a developing company with huge customers. Park's company is a fashion and costume designer company so they have collaboration with many sectors which includes some filming industry too. Apart from it they design party wears, wedding collection, commercial advertisement collection, and also traditional garments. So it's suitable for kids to adults and it help them to achieve in a short span of time.

Shinhye entered the office, all the employee at company welcomed shinhye warm heartedly. It's because they admired shinhye a lot, at this age shinhye achieved a great place yet she is friendly with her employee at office so they always like shinhye.

Shinhye and Minho entered Shinhye's office room. They both discussed about the strategical planning for the upcoming year.

They stopped their discussion when they heard a knock sound on the door.

"Yes come in", said shinhye.

A person at the age of 45 opened the door and entered the room. People at company call him Mr.Kim. He is a personal secretary of shinhye. Shinhye considered him as a uncle, so she used to call him as Ahjussi or Kim Ahjussi.

"Good morning Sajagnim, I prepared the meeting room and all the department heads will assemble in few minutes", her secretary said with a calm tone.

"That's good Ahjussi, I will come in 5 minutes", said shinhye.
He then bowed and leave the room.

"Shinhye ah, then I will make my leave to visit aboeji for business matter and then go to my office", Minho hold shinhye hands and said it.

"Ok oppa, have a nice day and greet aboenim and convey my regards to him".

"Yes my lady", he said sardonically and pinched Shinhye's cheeks and winked at her. He left immediately without waiting because he don't want to be a deaf by Shinhye's scream.

"Aishhh this oppa", she said with a disappointment but then smiled because of his behaviour.

Shinhye then went to meeting room and noticed all the heads of the department were already assembled.

"Today we are all gathering here in regards with the promotion of our finished material and I need your opinion for this issue", shinhye said.

"We also considered about it Sajagnim, what if we do a mini Expo for our products and invite business people from many entertainment to visit our Expo?", they requested their opinion and waiting for Shinhye's answer.

"That's good idea, it will help us to make a collaboration with one of them in future too".

They nodded in response.

"Then let's make a invitation for the respected entertainment and make a phone call with them to so they will consider about it and visit us" shinhye said in a cheerful voice. They agreed and the meeting also dispersed.

At yonghwa place,

Yonghwa is in his serious thought and he not even noticed that someone entered his room and sitting in front of him and was staring at him too.

That person is none other than Hong ki. He cleared his throat to bring yonghwa into present world but it was useless. So he slapped on table. Yonghwa shows a shocking face and then sighed to see Hong ki Infront of him.

"Hyung, what's bothering you? You are like this from morning, it's related to our commercial ad?",he asked with worried face.

Yonghwa nodded his head.

Hong ki again opened his voice again,"Don't worry hyung we will find a way to solve this problem and we can find a new costume designer too so be relax hyung".

Yonghwa saw his face and he showed a pleasant expression and patted Hong ki shoulder.

"Let's go club tonight hyung and forgot ourselves there", he said mischievously.

Yonghwa finally broke his smile and hit Hong ki for his craziness.

"Ah hyung I forgot to tell you, we have a invitation from Park company for their mini Expo. Let's go there maybe we will get a new ideas from there", he said.

"Park company? Isn't a developing company hong ki? How it will be effective for us?", he asked with a doubtful face.

"We can decide it once we visit there hyung, and I also heard about the director of Park company. It is run by a girl and they had many collaboration so with their experience I think we will gain some knowledge and get ideas from them for our ad too hyung", he said as he is so serious.

"Then ok, I believe you in it Hong ki if it resulted in waste of time you will get your punishment", yonghwa said mockingly.

They both smiled in the end.

On Expo day,

Shinhye wear a elegant dress. As she is a director of Park company and as a costume designer her dress also matched according to her position. She wears a pearl white colour long gown. It's made of fine cotton garment and soft light feathers. So the dress was light weight but have a rich look. Golden colour beads were hang up on the top of the dress, it makes the dress glittering look. Bottom of the gown have many cuts and make her looks like a model.

As soon as she entered the venue all the eyes were turned into her side. They was mesmerized by her beauty. They have the feeling of Angel is walking to them the only thing which is missing was she doesn't has any wand.

Mrs. Park admired her daughter and proud of shinhye. Her eyes filled with water. As a single parent she brought shinhye into this place and she is happy for the present life of them.

Minho was also not exception to it. He is like a statue after seeing shinhye. Even though they are lovers for years yet this is his first time to see shinhye like this. He didn't move from his place so in the end his parents nudged him to make a move to escort shinhye.

He approached shinhye and give kiss on her forehead. Shinhye didn't expect it that makes her give a shocking face. Her face was blushed by Minho activities. There was cheerful comments from the crowd and they clapped for this couple.

Finally the Expo begins with Shinhye's broad speech about her success. She also explained about the garments that were used by Park's company and she also present the creative work of them to the gatherings.

In the middle of the crowd yonghwa also listened her presentation and admired by the young director.

After the inaugural address she asked the guests to enjoy the Expo. Many businesses man comes around shinhye to congratulate her, yonghwa also one among them.

He comes last to congratulate her deliberately, because he wants to have a chat with her about his commercial ad.

It's time for him to give a handshake. They both give a handshake and shinhye give a sweet smile to yonghwa like she did to others.

To be continued...

Author notes:

Anyeoung, how are you all doing?
Happy reading and I hope you all enjoyed it. Support me by your votes and encourage me by your comments.

Thank you 💖.