Part 3

Anyeoung, happy reading 💖

The Expo went smoothly, all the people who visited this appreciated Shinhye's work. Yonghwa also happy to attend it and felt great full. He couldn't help himself to talk with shinhye and in the end he becomes courage and initiated to chat with her.

"Ms. Shinhye", he went besides her and called her with respect.

Shinhye turned and saw yonghwa but he don't know his name so he asked, "Hello sir, how can I help you"?.

Yonghwa felt embarrassed because being a heir of J's entertainment he thought he known among all the industry at Seoul but shinhye proved it's wrong. Shinhye confused by yonghwa's frown face so she just stared at him.

"Ahh I'm Jung Yonghwa, director of J's entertainment", he introduced himself to her.

Shinhye was stunned. Her friends always praise about the young director of J's entertainment. They used to say he is handsome, charm, successful heir, and a perfect boyfriend material among all girls. But shinhye didn't know him at all she never care about these things. So when she heard who is yonghwa she startled for a minute.

Then she came to her sense and put a warm smile on her lips and said "Nice to meet you in person Mr. Yonghwa".

Yonghwa smiled back.

"How long you are in this field Ms. Shinhye"?.

"It's not much long, after my studies I immediately take of the company and put my hard efforts to bring it in a high level", and then she continued "Mr. Yong you can call me just shinhye, I'm younger than you so let's speak casually", she said with a smile.
Yonghwa also nodded and said "I think you also have to follow what you said", yonghwa smiled with grinn on his face.
Shinhye also ok with it.

While they talking with each other they heard one voice.

"Hyung".

Yonghwa turned after he heard someone calling him. He saw Hong ki walking to him. Yonghwa approach him with a hug but his hands hugged air in the end.

He turned around and his eyes become buldge. Shinhye also rolled her eyes because Hong ki hugged shinhye instead of yonghwa.

Shinhye hits his shoulder and said, "Yahh oppa what are you doing"?.

"Hong ki what is it"?, yonghwa also asked.

But Hong ki didn't mind them and just put his hand around Shinhye's neck and pinched her cheeks.

"Aishhh....", shinhye gasped by his action and shown grim face.

All this things make Hong ki laugh but yonghwa shown different expression because of his stupid friend. But yonghwa still not understand how his friend know shinhye and he also don't know they are this much close too.

"It's been a long time shinji", he loosen his arms around her and sighed.

Shinhye also went emotional after he called her by that name. Her eyes filled with water and become teary, once again they hugged each other but this time it's full of affection and longing.

Hong ki realized yonghwa looking at them with blank stare. Then he said, "Hyung sorry for my behaviour earlier it's just I went crazy after I saw her", he explained.

"How you know each other"?.

"Shinhye was my junior at high school hyung".

"Really? We both entered same school then how I ever know about it"?, Yonghwa asked in disbelief.

"Haha it's because hyung always focused in studies and don't have time to play with me. I met shinhye when I play basketball with Minho".

"Ahh shinji how is your namja? I didn't know about him too, you both still together right?", Hong ki was so much curious.

Shinhye feels shy when Hong ki asked about Minho and she replied "Yes oppa".

"Ohh you have boyfriend too", this time it's yonghwa.

Shinhye nodded her head.

"Where is he shinji"?.

"Minho oppa went to meet his friends and will back soon....", she didn't complete her sentence and Minho already arrived.

Shinhye waved her hand ask Minho to come her place. Minho walked among the guests and reached shinhye. He patted Shinhye's head and hold her hands.

"Aishhh this hyung still the same back then and now too", Hong ki said mockingly.

Minho just smiled and greeted both Hong ki and yonghwa.

"What about you, even after these years you are still being childish", Minho did counter attack and smiled.

He then faced yonghy and said "Mr. Yonghwa I hope you enjoyed this Expo".

Yonghwa respond with smile and replied, "Yes I'm happy to be here and felt satisfied too".

"Then make a collaboration with us", shinhye winked at him and said innocently without loosing the opportunity.

"Why not", he also happy by her initiative.

Hong ki hits her head, "Always use the opportunity with your eagle eyes", he teased her.

Shinhye shows her tongue to Hong ki like a child. He messed her hair and both of them into their own world by bullying each other.

All of them smiled by their Tom and Jerry behaviour.

"Mr. Yong are you sure about what you said earlier"?, Minho asked seriously.

"Yes I'm serious too, I'm searching a suitable person for my upcoming ad so I feel shinhye can do it".

"I'm relieved to know Mr. Yong, I assure shinhye will make it a complete success".

Yonghwa shows thump gesture.

"I'm waiting to work with you shinhye", said yonghwa.

"Same here yonghwa", shinhye.

After it they all dispersed to their places. Yonghwa feels so much happy after meeting shinhye. He now have confidence for his commercial and smiled like a kid.

To be continued...

Author notes:

Anyeoung, how are you all doing?
Happy reading and I hope you all enjoyed it. Support me by your votes and encourage me by your comments.

Thank you 💖.