Part 5

Anyeoung, happy reading 💖

Yonghwa went outside after what happened in his room. He wants to divert his mood so he come down to check the work related to the ad, he changed the concept slightly for lively mood. So he went to check the process. Hong ki noticed the arrival of yonghwa he felt uneasy, because it's not nature of yonghwa who stand quiet when he visits. But today it's happened he slowly approached yonghwa.

"Hyung are you fine"?, he asked worriedly.

"Hmm it's nothing don't mind me", yonghwa said faintly.

Hong ki just nodded he doesn't want to discuss more about it. When he turned his head he saw seo hyun come down and left the company. Her face was stern and don't look fine. So Hong ki understand that something happens between them.

"Hyung how about we go club tonight", he asked to cheer up him.

Yonghwa also want it most now to reduce his fatigue so he replied, "Sure let's go".

Meanwhile seo hyun after she entered her car she took her phone and dialled a number.

"It's me, let's meet at our usual place tonight".

On the other side, "Yeah deal".

She end the call.

Seo hyun arrived on time at their regular restaurant. This place situated quite remotely. She ordered drink for her and waited for the person she called early.

Soon a image of person like a black shadow sat Infront of her. This person wears hoody and covered the body fully and slowly removed the eye glass and hoody after feel relaxed.

"How is the situation Suzy ah?".

Yes it's Suzy the one she called early. Suzy and Seo hyun are friends for a long time. She is the one asked yonghwa to appoint Suzy at his company, it's for her own beneficiary. Suzy is like a spy, who always tell the activities of yonghwa at company and also any new arrival of women on his office. Through her only Seo hyun get the information of Shinhye's meeting with yonghwa.

"Ohh nothing much they just met to discuss about the project only eonni".

"Are you sure Suzy? Because I don't feel the right thing in my heart".

"Rest assured eonni, and that girl already have namja chingu", when she said this her face become small.

Seo hyun notice her face changes so she asked, "What's wrong Suzy, is there anything you are worrying?".

"Her boyfriend is none other than Minho oppa eonni", Suzy said sadly.

"What???? She is really something", and she added "What you are going to do then?".

"I don't know too eonni, I still can't get over from Minho oppa whenever I see him I wanted to get him".

"Just do what your heart wants don't worry about other things I can help you in this Suzy because now we're facing the same enemy", she clenched her fist.

Shinhye just wait for your end... They both said it in their mind.

Later at night Hong ki bring yonghwa to his regular club. Every place was crowded by people. They immersed their self in the loud music and moving their body according to the rhythm. Yonghwa sat a corner place and ordered red wine while Hong ki went to the crowd and mingled with them.

Hong ki even though he is a men his all activities are so funny like a child. So he easily attracted others and become the centre of stage. Seeing this yonghwa just shakes his head.

Hong ki waved his hand towards yonghwa and asked him to join along with others. Yonghwa visited this place many time but he never did anything except drinking. Today he was absent minded so he make a move towards Hong ki.

Holding the red wine yonghwa just move his hand and head like a robot. Even though he feels awkward he didn't stop what he doing, he continuously roamed around there and suddenly the glass slipped from his hand and the wine fall on the person besides him who wears white dress.

"Mianae mianae forgive me", yonghwa bent his body said without see the person.

"It's fine yonghwa shi", that person said.

Hearing the voice he felt familiar so he raise his head and watch the person.

"Shinhye".

"Yes it's me", she smiled.

After he see her dress he smiled embarrassingly. The combination of red wine and the white cloth looks not bad, it shows the floral formation but still he feels sorry for her dress.

"I'm sorry shinhye".

"Shinji how come it's you again", now it's Hong ki.

"Aishhh it's you again how annoying", shinhye also didn't lose the fight.

Yonghwa shakes his head for their paly.

"You also visit here regularly shinhye?", yonghwa asked.

"Sometimes yes, I used to come to know the trends of the young people here".

"Shinji you never changed, always work sincerely I'm happy for you. Come and give me a hug", Hong ki raised his hands for the hug but only sound "Ouch", "yahhh you paboo what are you doing".

Shinhye smiled evily, she kicked his leg when he asks for the hug.

They three went and sit where yonghwa sat before. No one didn't open the voice.

"You both are so much boring, I'm going to enjoy see you guys", Hong ki winked at them and went.

"Shinhye", yonghwa called slowly.

"Mmm yes".

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier at my office".

"You still thinking about it yonghwa shi?".

He sighed and continue, "Yes still. Because of it I'm here now".

"Ohh, just don't mind about it. In business it's common. Maybe it's your fault too", she said without hesitation.

"Me? How you are saying it"?, yonghwa don't understand why it's his fault.

"You know in relationship trust, understanding and belief is important. If you didn't assure that she is the only for you then this problem won't solve forever yonghwa shi", she explained.

Yonghwa nodded understandingly. "Seems you have lots of experience, hahaha".

Shinhye didn't say anything. She thought for a moment and said, "Minho oppa always understand me well. At first I was also like your girlfriend. Who ever oppa meet I started to pout and give complaint to oppa. Later only I understand until oppa give assurance about his love and hold me I have to trust him too, that's why I'm feel more comfortable while working with anyone", she end and take long breathe.

Yonghwa just started at her and think about what she said.

To be continued...

Author notes:

Anyeoung, how are you all doing?
Happy reading and I hope you all enjoyed it. Support me by your votes and encourage me by your comments.

Thank you 💖.