Part 7

Anyeoung, happy reading 💖

Yonghwa silently watched the movement of shinhye. When shinhye excused herself to take Minho's call he felt uneasy and when shinhye came back with gloomy face he guessed that something went wrong.

Yonghwa walked over to shinhye and asked, "Gwenchana shinhye?".

Shinhye is good in controlling her feelings well. So she just smiled and said nothing.

Yonghwa hesitate to ask further because they both not much close still, they used to talk only about business and nothing else.

"How you are going back shinhye?", after a long though he asked finally.

"I have to use bus today", she said faintly.

Seeing her face, he feels shinhye will cry anytime soon so he said, "I feel you can't ride bus at your present situation shinhye-ah, if you don't mind I can call taxi for you", yonghwa concerned.

Shinhye saw yonghwa face to face, if you are worrying about me then why you can't give me a ride? She talked to herself without asking it directly to him.

"I can give a ride, but I don't think it will be comfortable for you", he said after he studied her face and what she thinks in her mind.

Finally shinhye smiled, "Yonghwa-shi is good in reading other people's mind".

Yonghwa scratched his head and laughed. Then he called taxi for her. Within 5 minutes the taxi arrived.

He opened door for her. Shinhye feels more warmth because of yonghwa's treatment today. When shinhye is about to enter the taxi, yonghwa grabbed her hands.

"Shinhye-ah", yonghwa called.

"Y-yes", she was startled by his action.

Yonghwa pulled shinhye on his embrace and patted her back.
"Everything will be fine soon, so sleep well without thinking about anything", he then loosened his hold.

Like a magic spell shinhye listened what he said and without her knowing her eyes filled with tears and started to flow. Yonghwa again hugged shinhye this time shinhye accept it and let her feelings down with the warm hug. He then wiped her tears.

"Go safe now, and call me if you need anything shinhye".

"Jeongmal gomawoyo for your help today yonghwa-shi", she said sincerely.

Then they apart with each other.

Yonghwa standing alone in the middle of the road. He still didn't believe himself about what he did with shinhye earlier. But he feels happy for it and his mood turned on happily and he also went back to his home.

On this same time, Minho was with Suzy. Because of the drink Suzy feels dizzy and she started to act crazily.

"Suzy-ah you already drunken let's go home", Minho said worriedly.

"Ani, if oppa want oppa can leave. I will go later", she started to implement her plan.

"See the time it's already late. Let me drop you today. You didn't take your car too so I will send back you", he dragged her outside.

She purposely many time fell on him while they walk. Minho don't have any option so he give piggyback ride to her until they reach his car. Suzy smiled triumphantly, it's what she expects to happen. She just hold him tightly and went along with him.

When they reach near to his car, Minho called her name.

"Suzy".
"Suzy-ah..".
"Bae Suzy...", still no reply from her. She pretends to be sleep. He just sighed.

Minho slowly opened the door and put her inside and attached the seat belt to her.

He drove his car to her home. He then slowly patted her shoulder and asked her to wake up.

"Suzy-ah wake up, we reached your home", he said.

"Ohh we are already here?", she asked while slowly opened her eyes.

He nodded his head and helped her to get up from the car.

"Don't forget to treat your wound before you sleep orelse it will get severe", he said quietly.

"Araso oppa, and gomawo for spending time with me today", she said it still in drunken voice.

"Then go and take a good rest, I will back to home", he said and about to leave.

"Oppa..", she called him.

"Mm..mm", when he opens his mouth she grabbed his head towards her and kissed his lips.

"Michyeoss-eoyo Suzy"?, he hurriedly pushed her away and give a cold stare.

"Oppa is so handsome and because of the drink I can't control myself oppa", she said sadly.

He didn't say anything but he didn't move from that place too. Suzy again being courage moved to him. She slowly touched his face with anxiety. Then his fingers touched his nape, eyes, and Caressed his ears and cheeks. When her fingers landed on his lips he stopped the movement and just stared him.

Minho feel the heat on his body. It was late at night so the air also like a wind chill. When he decided to leave the place she again started to kiss him. This time it was slowly and with full of passion.

Minho didn't touch any girl before. Even with shinhye he only kissed at her forehead. Because he is afraid about Shinhye's reaction. But this time when suzy kissed him he can't control anymore. After all he also man with desire so he went insane.

He had many argument in his mind but at the end he went blank and kissed her back. Suzy was shocked at first but she became happy and started to kiss him more deeply. She put her hands around his neck. Their body attached with one another and he rubbed his hands on her back. They both enjoyed their kiss and not want to let go of it.

Suddenly,

Trrrrr..... Trrrrrr...

Still they didn't stop their movements and kissing each other fiercely.

And again,

Trrrrr..... Trrrrrr...

He then released himself and take his phone. He went frozen in his place.

It's Shinhye!!!!

Minho started to nervous and feels guilty for what he did behind shinhye.

"I'm going now, next time if we meet let's pretend that it was never happened", he went back rushly.

Suzy even though she was disappointed with his sentence yet she was happy because of their kiss and smiled evily.

To be continued...

Author notes:

Anyeoung, how are you all doing?
Happy reading and I hope you all enjoyed it. Support me by your votes and encourage me by your comments.

Thank you 💖.