↻cinque╎fever

(A/n: Megumi's eyelashes remind me of my male friend, beautiful ❤️)
-

Y/n's POV

It was still 8 am and here I am...still on my bed, with my pyjamas, wide awake.

Suddenly, my phone ding, signalling a message came.

With a sigh, I reached my phone on the nightstand and saw that Gojou-sensei had texted me.

Gojou-sensei🐐
Y/n, if you're awake, can you
buy me a coffee and a tea at
the vending machine? I will
treat you a drink, thank you 😙
8:02 am✓✓

With a groan, I got up from my comfy bed. "Goodbye, it's already the time for me to go...it's hurt leaving you...but I have something to do, I promise I'll be back," I patted my bed and hurriedly walked inside the bathroom.

After six minutes, I finally finished and headed outside after getting what I needed.

I walked past Megumi's room and stared at it for a while.

He's probably...already awake. It's Megumi after all, he's a morning person.

Then, I continued walking and reached the vending machine. I bought a coffee for Gojou-sensei and a (f/drink) for myself.

With that, I walked towards the office. After knocking, I went inside and saw the blindfolded sensei talking with Yaga-sensei.

The blindfolded sensei saw me and smiled. "Y/n, morning!". I nodded and muttered morning and placed the coffee and tea on the table.

"Thank you, Y/n! I know I can count on you," Gojou-sensei said and took the coffee and Yaga-sensei took the tea.

I pulled out my right hand to Gojou-sensei, waiting for him. He saw it and chuckled.

"Okay, okay, here your money," he said and grabbed some money in his wallet and put it in my hand. "Keep the change," he grinned.

I forced a smile. I was about to turn and leave when I remember something.

"Gojou-sensei...where's Megumi? I walked past the canteen and he's not there," I asked.

Gojou-sensei looked at me and tilted his head. "Eh, you don't know?".

I shook my head and stared at him with a confused face.

"Megumi messaged me and said he's tired when I asked him to buy us drinks...maybe he's sick because knowing Megumi, he's the one who always wakes up earlier than any of you guys first year, so maybe he's at his room."

After Gojou-sensei said that, I bowed at them and said thank you and walked out from the room, heading towards Megumi's room.

I arrived in front of the spiky dark-haired boy's room and knocked softly on his door.

"Megumi, are you in there? It's me, Y/n," I said softly. In a few seconds, the door opened and appeared a boy with messy dark-haired looking somewhat tired staring at me.

"Megumi! What happened to you?" I asked and cupped his cheeks. "Your face feels hot...gosh, you have a fever."

I brought Megumi to his bed and laid him down. "Hey, are you okay? Do you need to go see Ieiri-san?"

I cupped his cheek with my right hand and stared at him with worried eyes.

Megumi stared at me and closed his eyes. "I'm fine, just a bit tired...I will be okay later."

I bit my lower lips and sighed. "At least let's go see Ieiri-san."

"Like I said...it's fine, I will be fine later..." The boy said and patted my left hand, trying to reassure me.