↻nove╎village

"Megumi, you better tell Y/n about your true feelings for her before she thinks that you use her for your own fun."

Gojo-sensei's words rang inside Megumi's mind.

"Sigh, it's not that easy…" Megumi mumbled.

It was 10 in the morning and Megumi was waiting for the other first year at the canteen.

Apparently, there's a mission for the first years near Chiba prefecture.

In a village where less than 500 people live there. Five days ago, some villagers said they heard someone knock on their house door late at midnight.

But, when they opened the door, there's no one. They thought someone's pranking them so they let it go. But, after that, it kept getting worse. The door got knocked louder which annoyed neighbours who lived near the house.

And, almost everyone's house got knocked. The weirdest thing is, they can hear footsteps like someone's running in the rain after they knocked on the door, but it's not raining at all. The villagers don't know what to do and they are certain, it's not a human. So, they called a shaman to check their village.

And instead of a shaman, the first year sorcerers from Tokyo got assigned to go to the village to deal with it.

"Megumi!"

Megumi's ears perked up when he heard the voice he cared so much for.

He looked up and saw Y/n standing in front of him with a big smile on her face.

"Ready to go for our mission?" She asked.

Megumi nodded and looked at the ground because he could feel his cheeks become warm.

"Y/n, Fushiguro. Morning!" Yuji greeted them as he walked toward the two people.

"Morning, Yuji!" Y/n said and Megumi nodded toward the pink-haired boy.

"Eh, Kugisaki still not here?" Yuji asked.

"Oh, she texted me a while ago, she said she would be here in five minutes which probably will be any time from now," Y/n answered.

As she finished her words, Nobara came into the canteen and greeted them which they greeted her back.

"Let's go before we miss the bus," Megumi said as he stood up and walked out from the canteen and the others following him.

(Timeskip till the first years got into the bus brought to you by Yuji accidentally slipped on the road. I'm sorry hun.)

"So...Fushiguro…" Yuji said in a whisper tone to catch the black-haired's attention.

Megumi looked beside him and hummed.

Usually, Megumi always sat beside Y/n in the bus, but Yuji asked Y/n to let him sit beside Megumi today, which Y/n didn't mind at all but Megumi was kinda disappointed but he didn't say it.

Yuji looked around the bus and when he's sure that no one's listening to their conversation, he started to talk.

"I have a very important information for you. I actually want to tell you this to help you, but I want to respect her decision but now...I can't anymore. It's too much for me to watch you two being dumb like this, it's unbearable," Yuji sighed.

Megumi glared at Yuji.

"What is it? Just say it already," Megumi groaned.

"Okay...when I tell you this...don't freak out okay?" Yuji asked to confirm with the black-haired boy.