↻tredici╎mother

Four figures could be seen running through the forest.

"Y/n! I'm glad you're okay but mind telling us what's happening right now!?" Nobara shouted so the (h/c) haired girl could hear her.

"I will tell you later! I have to meet Kokoro-san first!" Y/n shouted.

"Why does she want to meet the suspicious Kokoro-san?" Nobara mumbled.

The three confused figures kept their mouths shut as they followed the (h/c) haired girl.

So many questions ran in their mind but they chose to follow her first.

When an old traditional Japanese house came into Y/n's view, she couldn't help but feel happy.

Finally...I will keep our promise Kori…

But as soon as she stepped out of the forest she stopped on her track making Yuji bumped into her.

"Aww…Y/n. Why did you stop?" Yuji asked as he rubbed his nose.

"...who...are they?" Megumi said, still trying to catch his breath.

In front of them, there were cars parked in front of the house and a group of people.

After Y/n caught her breath, she started to walk to the group of people and the others followed her.

You could see the confusion painted on their faces, especially Megumi, Yuji and Nobara.

When they neared the group, they saw Kokoro-san with four unknown adults..

They looked like they were in deep conversation but Y/n had to talk to the old lady.

"Ehem, excuse me."

Kokoro-san along with the four unknown faces turned their heads to Y/n and her friends.

Kokoro-san's eyes lit up when she saw Y/n was with the other three.

"Oh, you kids! Finally, you three found Y/n," Kokoro-san sighed in relief.

"Who are they, ma?" A guy beside Kokoro-san asked.

Ma?

"Oh, these kids are the shamans that the villagers called for. They stayed at my house in the meantime.

It's nice having their companion."

When Kokoro-san said the last sentence, you could see guilt painted on the four adults' faces.

"Kids, these people here are my children."

The four teenagersr nodded their heads slowly, trying to understand the situation and bowed a little.

"Ah yeah, Kokoro-san, I have something to tell you," Y/n said after she straightened up herself.

The old lady raised an eyebrow, gesturing to her to continue.

"Here."

Y/n softly grabbed Kokoro-san's right hand and placed the bell earring in her palm.

"Your son gave it to me." Y/n said with a smile on her face.

Kokoro-san stared at the earring in her palm, her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Wait...isn't that Kori's earring?" A blonde haired man said.

The old lady's eyes slowly went wide in realisation and her face softened.

"What do you mean? Kori gave this to you?" A tall black haired man asked Y/n.

Y/n could tell that the man was eager to hear an answer from her as she could sense his anxiety.

"Yes, I met him back in the forest."