Character Sketch

Main leads: [Same as in d show]

Vrinda Dawda as Taani Shekawat:

Kunwar Amarjeet Singh as Reyaansh Singhania:

Supporting Characters:

1.D3 gang [Same as in d show including SS but SRP is Sneha Kapoor]

2.Anupam Bhattacharya as Mr.Arnab Singhania:

A great business tycoon, owns Singhaniya industry. Partner in business with Khandelwas. Loves his both d sons and very supportive in every choice of them.

3.Mansi Salvi as Mrs.Avantika Singhania:

A debonair women with a golden-heart! A lovely mother, an understanding wife, very down-to-earth person.

4.Rithvik Dhanjani as Arjun Singhania:

Hot, sexy, intelligent & what not! Afterall he's d elder son of Singhania family. He's very-well known as master-mind in business industry who have set his own trend in it. Brother of Reyaansh Singhania and BFF of Taani Shekawat. Very supportive to Taani & always stands by her in every situation. Gradually will fall in love with Purvi Khandelwal.

5.Karan Tacker as Mr.Shaantaanu Khandelwal:

Smart,handsome and gifted with bewitching beauty! Eldest son of Khandelwal family. He's a romantic moody, loves and adores his wife eternally. Pampers both Purvi & Taani equally. He's most understanding unlike possessive Rohan. Treats Taani as his own sister and knew every fact of her past, precisely he shares an enchanting bro-sis bond with Taani.

6.Yashashri Masurkar as Mrs.Khanak Khandelwal:

A simple, beauteous, innocent, humble attitude women! Love and adore her hubby to d zenith. A perfect bhabi to d trio Rohan, Purvi & Taani. She's d angel who fades away any evilness seeking her family-members.

7.Karan Wahi as Rohan Khandelwal:

Dashing, Snazzy, Good-looking! Precisely, a human teddy-bear of whom every girl crave to have beside. His alluring persona can drag any chick into his lap but he never give a damn to them! Younger brother of Khandelwal family. Very possessive and caring about his sis Purvi & his BFF Taani. AGS of St.Lounge College[Random name].

8.Asha Negi as Purvi Khandelwal:

Classy yet traditional, Bold yet innocent, Bossy yet kind-hearted, d girl with a golden heart! Always pampered by his deary brothers, bhabi & BFF Taani. Loves & admire Taani in every way, shares even a bit silly secret with her & won't spare anyone who hurts Taani. She doesn't believe or trust in love but gradually drools over the charisma of Arjun Singhania's kindly persona & fall in love with him.

Character Sketch of Ansh:
He's a 10 year old kid, son of ShaNak. Studying at a boarding school. He loves everyone of his family. Shares a very special bond with Taani since she pampers him extraordinarily. He calls her as Tannu itself where Taani calls him as Chotu. He'l be brought as cameo at times in d story. He even plays a very important role in union of TR.

CS of Shilpa Anand as Shanaya:
A childhood friend of Taani. A very strong soft heart yet aggressive at times with high ambitions in her life. While before 3 n 1/2 years Taani moving to Mumbai, even she wanted to come along with her with exception of breaking her aim to go London to research in biology field, since she always treated her more than anyone n she wanted to protect in her every scenario but Taani took d promise of her to not return to India until her research completes. She knew every single thing about Taani as they were in contact each n every day. She actually dislike d people who hurts Taani , they may be anyone.