Chapter 20: Latest Entry To the Meeting

Scene shifts to Arjun:

D owner of d Raizada's made his grand entry along with d board members to inaugurate d tender meeting. It's almost 7.55am, but Taani hadn't returned yet. Now, it was d time for Arjun to get panicked since she was d one to give presentation though he was there to represent SingHelwal's. He walked up to door to sneak out because Taani's number retreated as no signal but he was stopped due to d commencement of d meeting.

He trotted back to take his seat hoping Taani would return soon. "Y Mr.Singhania? Where is ur BFF/ partner of business" Alina who's table was beside ArNi's, threw a wicked smile.

@FB@ Alina followed ArNi from d hotel room observing their every move. She beheld Taani moving out of d room, so as a chance of disguise, she followed her outside. As soon as Taani limped to rest room, Alina took over d chance n locked d door without anyone's notice n she quietly moved away. @FB end@

Arjun is startled gasping d fact of maybe Alina's crooked plan for Taani. He was now tensed for her more than about d deal.

Scene shifts to Taani:

After a minute of her perplexed state, she recovered realizing d door had been locked from outside. She ran banging d door to open. But none could hear her since d place was haunting empty across. Her promise to Rey to win d deal n her commitment of helping Arjun flashed buckling her up. She screamed loud to reach someone's ear but it raked in futile.

Scene at KM:

Rohan had just taken fresh bath, wore his favorite grey trousers, scanning his wardrobe to pick d best suitable match on it.

Shanaya gushed into d room at d same time saying "Rohan, wo..........ahhhhhhhhhh" she screamed at d top of her voice cng him half nude. Rohan is startled turns back instantly gesturing her to stop, from d same position. She turns away from him totally embarrassed.

"Kya yaar, andar aane se pehle door knock nahi kar sakti. Meri izzat ka toh kayal raka hoti" He puts on one of d shirt which randomly stuck his hand.

"What d hell......." Shanaya twinged her mouth into a big balloon. "Tum apne aapko Shahid Kapoor [I dearly love him] samajte ho kya? Jo mein tumhara ye izzat lootu" she points her index finger shamelessly at his body.

"Excuse me........ For ur kind information, sab ladkiyan meri body pe marte hai. Infact, that's because everyone calls me Romeo" he refreshes her memory feeling offended by her criticism.

"Sab kehte honge, but mein nahi Mr.Rohan Khandelwal. U better stop fighting with me n come down. We r getting late" Shanaya shot him an outraged look n turned towards door.

"Mein........ fight kar raha hun?" Rohan grit his teeth irritatingly. "Of course" Shanaya's mouth escaped a sly grin softening her face, walks out smirking, leaving behind a scandalized Rohan.

Scene shifts to Bangalore:

Arjun is very much tensed. He wants to get out of d room in search of Taani but security doesn't allow him to do so. One by one, every company had lined up presenting their tender by d presentations. Arjun had no idea to handle d situation. He requests PA of d Raizada's to extend his turn for some more time.

Scene shifts to Chennai:

Gang wakes up little early n fresh up to practice d stage rehearsals.

"Guys, Rey kaha hai?" Sharon's eyes waggles around d group, d tube lights in d lazy brains of boys who r yet walking dizzily.

"There is Rey" Neha jolts everyone to follow her gaze.